Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.
BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero-touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Twitch, Oscar Health, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years of experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event, and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a product and engineering office in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S. BetterCloud is backed, among others, by some of the best technology investors Vista Equity Partners, Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and Accel.
We’re looking for someone who is a marketing operations techie who enjoys a good challenge, thrives under pressure, and loves collaborating cross-functionally. You know the ins and outs of Marketing Automation and CRM platforms and can easily diagnose and fix issues. You have a basic understanding of the sales funnel and enjoy building, executing, and optimizing lead generation strategies. This individual must have a strong understanding of the Marketing Technology Stack and make data-driven decisions for the business.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with stakeholders to drive campaign execution and operations in Marketo, with a focus on timely and error-free email campaign launches
- Partner with our Demand Gen Team to drive pipeline, continuously optimizing ‘always on’ email nurture programs through A/B testing and routinely auditing our targeting strategy
- Partner with our Customer Marketing team to continuously identify new opportunities supporting advocacy, product reviews, and driving upsell/renewal pipeline
- Improve technology efficiencies to ensure that the right data is piping into the right systems at the right time
- Jointly own the Marketo Lead Database, focusing on data enrichment, completeness, and hygiene to ensure data is syncing correctly between platforms and email communications are inboxed
- Empower GTM team members with reporting and Salesforce dashboards that display not only overall performance and key findings but also provide prescriptive insights for future improvements
- Focus on automation of manual tasks and on ways to fill the gaps in our technology stack
- Capture every marketing touchpoint for consistent multi-touch attribution and put attribution models in place to help achieve Pipeline, MQL, Lead, and various conversion goals
- Become a subject matter expert in MOPs programs, existing automation, and data architecture that impact GTM Teams
- 3+ years of Marketing Operations/Automation experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Marketo experience a plus)
- Proven track record building Marketing Automation campaigns and running A/B testing programs across various channels
- Understanding of Salesforce reporting and its integration with marketing automation platforms
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Campaign and Campaign Member Architecture
- Ability to troubleshoot issues within the marketing technology stack and to thoroughly QA prior to launching campaigns
- Basic CSS and HTML understanding as it relates to email design
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits (100% employer-paid option), HSA and FSA, and dedicated mental health resources through Spring Health.
- Equity options, financial wellness support, geo-neutral pay, WFH stipend
- Remote friendly culture
- Our team enjoys 4+ weeks of PTO, plus paid sick/mental health days and 12 paid holidays.
- Plus more… Think events, a company summit, killer swag, and a strong BetterCloud Community!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote – Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.
Salary Range: $99,000-$110,000
This salary range represents BetterCloud’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of posting, and BetterCloud may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. The final salary for this position will be determined in BetterCloud’s sole discretion, consistent with applicable law, and based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the employee’s work experience, skills, and qualifications for the role, as well as the needs of BetterCloud’s business and other operational considerations.