Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.
BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Twitch, Oscar Health and Cloud Factory now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations Management.
Headquartered in New York City, with a product and engineering office in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S. BetterCloud is backed, among others, by some of the best technology investors Vista Equity Partners, Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and Accel.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive the next level of growth for BetterCloud. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product and Customer Marketing, this role will collaborate with Product and Go-to-Market teams to drive measurable success and transformational growth.
- 5+ years B2B SaaS Product Marketing experience or equivalent
- Intensely curious with a knack for asking high quality questions
- Measurable success launching new products and features
- Experience partnering with cross functional teams across an organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys meeting with customers and evangelizing products
- Experience with SaaS Management Platforms or marketing products and services to IT teams is a plus
- Fire in the belly – you bring passion to your work and your team
What You’ll Do
Represent the voice of the buyer:
- Through research and observation – develop and articulate the changing definition of our buyer and persona ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Understand segmentation and the buying journey and lead the organization as a subject matter expert in both
- Create impactful messaging that resonates with our audience and drives a measurable impact in marketing initiatives and campaigns
Bring the product to life
- Partner with Enablement to ensure our customer facing teams to fully understand our audience and clearly articulate the value, differentiation, and function of our products and features
- Using your knowledge of the product and the market, define key storylines and themes that the go-to-market teams should prioritize
- Understand and articulate our competitive differentiators for internal and external content
- Build and contribute to Playbooks for Sales and Customer Success
- Represent BetterCloud in conversations with industry analysts
Partner with teams across the organization
- Represent the product, the buyer, and Marketing, while working with cross-functional teams across the company
- Develop strong partnerships and feedback loops with Product and Revenue teams
- Present strategic recommendations to Leadership
Orchestrate World Class Product Launches
- Partner with GTM and Product leadership, as well as other cross functional teams, to develop and orchestrate product launches that drive growth and retention.
- Working with teams across the organization, you will define the strategies, tactics, and measurements for a successful product launch
Lead from the front
- Act entrepreneurially and take ownership to drive growth in areas of ownership
- Have the ability to shift your perspective between short and long horizons to uncover new opportunities and risks and incorporate them into your strategic plan
By the end of week 1, you will ….
- Begin to understand BetterCloud’s brand through our onboarding program, BetterBeginnings, and understand our unique value
- Meet with your team and team members across Marketing
- Start to learn about the market, the product, and our customers
By the end of 30 days, you will….
- Know key players across the org, have met with them 1×1, and started to build relationships
- Have completed onboarding, product training, and other enablement programs
- Contributed to messaging and campaign work within the GTM teams
By the end of 60 days, you will…
- Have contributed in a meaningful way to GTM and Launch strategy
- Have established meetings and rituals with your cross functional counterparts
- Meet with customers and document your learnings for the team
- Have developed a strong point of view on the market and our buyer and are ready to communicate at a strategic level with BetterCloud senior leaders
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits (100% employer-paid option) HSA and FSA and dedicated mental health resources through Spring Health.
- Equity options, financial wellness support, geo-neutral pay, WFH stipend
- Remote friendly culture
- Our team enjoys 4+ weeks of PTO, plus paid sick/mental health days, and 12 paid holidays.
- Plus more… Think events, a company summit, killer swag and a strong BetterCloud Community!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote – Qualified applicants based on most states of the U.S.A. are eligible for this position. Note that there are a number of states from where this position cannot be held.
Salary Range: $130,000-$150,000
This salary range represents BetterCloud’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of posting, and BetterCloud may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. The final salary for this position will be determined in BetterCloud’s sole discretion, consistent with applicable law, and based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the employee’s work experience, skills, and qualifications for the role, as well as the needs of BetterCloud’s business and other operational considerations.
Overview of BetterCloud Benefits:
- Health benefits package (including medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible spending accounts
- PTO (sick leave, parental leave, vacation benefits)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health Resources