Here at Beyond, we are passionate about helping vacation rental owners and managers grow their business. Backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown to the global leader of short term rental revenue management systems that drive revenue growth. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business, and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add a Salesforce Administrator to our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, you will have the opportunity to be the primary owner of the Salesforce instance that supports our Sales, Customer Success, and Implementation teams in our growth and expansion initiatives. Additionally, you’ll partner closely with the RevOps team to ensure Beyond effectively and efficiently utilizes different tools and capabilities offered by Salesforce.
Before reading further…
Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don’t meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As our Salesforce Administrator you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing, maintaining, and improving the day-to-day of the systems and tools that support our Sales, Customer Success and Implementation teams including but not limited to Salesforce, Groove, Outlaw, Slack, Hubspot
- Prioritizing and triaging all support and feature enhancement requests directly with the front line teams and relevant parties (Engineering, sales operations, etc.)
- Building new fields, process automations and workflows in Salesforce
- Monitoring admin rights and permissions across our Global Sales and Customer Success teams
- Partnering closely with team members to identify best practices, system needs, workflow enhancements, and data improvements to improve tool optimization and team efficiency
- Building dashboards to monitor sales funnel, quota achievement and pipeline health
- Building out the documentation and partnering with the RevOps team to roll out training to ensure all systems are being used properly and to their full potential
- Monitoring and maintaining the data syncs across platforms – identifying outages, troubleshooting and fixing
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Project Manage Effectively: You have excellent project management skills and approach problems with a positive attitude
- Stay Organized: You have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Be a Strong Partner: We are looking for a cross-functional, process-minded partner who is excited to roll up their sleeves, work closely with the front lines, and help us continuously improve our processes as we scale.
- Remain Agile: You thrive in fast-paced environments, make quick pivots through changes, and creating structure excites you.
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 5+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience in a growing SaaS company
- Salesforce Admin Certification & Hubspot experience required
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experience evaluating, implementing, and owning the integrations of our go-to-market tech stack (Hubspot, Mode, Groove, Salesforce)
So what can you expect after you apply? Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of the Beyond hiring team and if there is a match in your experience and the role, you will:
- Have a video conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about your experience and interest, but also an opportunity for you to learn more about us
- Interview with the Director of Revenue Operations
- Meet with the cross-functional partners and team-members
- Complete a take-home exercise
- Have a final interview with the CEO and CTO/cofounder
We are serious about our core values: We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It. If those resonate with you, and you’re ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond offers a wide variety of benefits like: stock options, unlimited PTO, work from home office stipend, private health insurance and more! You can learn more about our benefits by visiting our careers site!
We Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.