As Director of Product Marketing at BigPanda you will lead a team that develops narratives that connect the capabilities of the BigPanda AIOps platform to the needs of our customers. You will have a dramatic impact on the entire organization as you develop a comprehensive knowledge of the BigPanda target market and user base, sharing that information both internally and with prospective customers, partners, and industry analysts. You will be the key owner of strategic product launches. You will use your knowledge of customers and product capabilities to influence the BigPanda go-to-market approach, sales processes, and product roadmap.
This is a compelling opportunity to help lead a growing, fun, innovative, and disruptive technology team as we change how vital tech systems are monitored, managed, and maintained — and to contribute to a company that helps leading brands deliver vital services used by millions of people around the globe.
What you will do:
- Own the positioning and messaging for the BigPanda platform. Become a subject matter expert in the core BigPanda product offering.
- Own product launch strategy, cadence, and coordination, including serving as the primary owner of company-wide strategic launches.
- Directly manage a team to develop a range of compelling assets and artifacts that crisply articulate product value.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on buyers and customer requirements. Define the BigPanda ICP.
- Partner closely with cross-functional organizations such as sales, marketing, and product teams to enable go-to-market efforts and drive ARR.
What skills and experience you’ll bring to BigPanda:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or related roles.
- Experience leading a team, preferably a remote team across several time zones.
- Extensive experience articulating value to both business and technical audiences.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT, ITOps, DevOps, or SRE markets.
- Strong communication skills, particularly writing and presentation skills. A portfolio of prior work to share with the hiring committee is strongly encouraged.
- Experience representing the voice of the customer to internal teams such as marketing, sales, and engineering. Experience developing buyer persona profiles.
- Knowledge of the pragmatic product marketing framework or other product marketing frameworks preferred.
BigPanda is a fast-growing, values-driven, global company that enables Tech Ops teams to keep the digital economy running. BigPanda’s AI-driven IT operations (aka AIOps) platform transforms IT data into insight and action. By eliminating IT noise, automating incident management, and keeping our customers’ digital services up and running around the clock, we become a mission-critical part of our customers’ IT operations.
With BigPanda, some of the world’s largest enterprises including Hulu, Cisco, United, Abbott, Marriott, Expedia and many others are able to reduce costs and increase efficiencies, accelerate business velocity, and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
BigPanda is backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia, Mayfield, Battery, Insight Partners, Advent International, and Greenfield Partners.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, parental leave, competitive cash and equity compensation, and a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
- Competitive equity
- Remote-first environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health benefits
- #PandaParent support. Combined total of 18 weeks fully paid leave for all new parents
- Financial planning services
- Employee learning & development budget
- Values-based recognition (quarterly and annually)
- Social community & ERG programs
- Dog friendly office
- Lunches provided in office
- Flexible work environment
- Values-based culture
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Pay Scale: $202,000 – $242,000 USD Annually
BigPanda offers a generous total rewards package that includes base pay, bonus, equity, and a world-class benefits program. We run three (3) compensation review cycles per year to ensure that managers can recognize employees without much lag between achievement and reward. All of this builds toward the best compensation we can give to anyone: the ability to develop your skills each and every day. BigPanda has a significant focus on career development that is at the core of our employee experience.
BigPanda is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity workplace employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Note: BigPanda is an E-Verify Employer
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].