BigPanda is seeking an enterprise sales rep that is process oriented, has an exceptional commitment to detail, is customer obsessed, and looking for career growth and challenge. The role requires that you build relationships and credibility with clients and partners through proactive prospecting, conducting product demonstrations, and helping prospects evaluate BigPanda’s solutions to help solve for their IT-related pains.
BigPanda is a team environment where you will be working as an individual contributor with support from a crew of highly experienced and repeatedly proven professionals. There is a firm commitment to our sales process, persistent and value add prospecting on a daily basis, and a focus on customer success. There also exists a commitment to professional and personal development for the entire team, and we will seek out individuals that welcome feedback and challenge.
What you will do:
- Manage a complex sales cycle and share the value of BIgPanda’s platform solution to prospective clients
- Build and develop relationships with enterprise companies while helping them evaluate their own requirements and BigPanda’s value
- Work in a team environment with exceptional communication, accurate forecasting, and overachieve revenue goals by helping grow BigPanda’s stable of satisfied customers
What skills and experience you’ll bring to BigPanda:
- Experienced SaaS sales pro with a consistent track record of over performance.
- Exceptional communication skills and executive presence
- A strong commitment to development and growth as a sales professional.
- Proven record of overachieving sales quotas
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, ideally in a startup environment
- Sales methodology training and experience managing a forecast
- Demonstrated commitment to thoughtful and value added prospecting
- Experience leading a sales cycle from Prospecting to Close, including presenting to C-Level Executives
BigPanda is a fast-growing, values-driven, global company that enables Tech Ops teams to keep the digital economy running. BigPanda’s AI-driven IT operations (aka AIOps) platform transforms IT data into insight and action. By eliminating IT noise, automating incident management, and keeping our customers’ digital services up and running around the clock, we become a mission-critical part of our customers’ IT operations.
With BigPanda, some of the world’s largest enterprises including Hulu, Cisco, United, Abbott, Marriott, Expedia and many others are able to reduce costs and increase efficiencies, accelerate business velocity, and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
BigPanda is backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia, Mayfield, Battery, Insight Partners, Advent International, and Greenfield Partners.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, parental leave, competitive cash and equity compensation, and a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
- Competitive equity
- Remote-first environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health benefits
- #PandaParent support. Combined total of 18 weeks fully paid leave for all new parents
- Financial planning services
- Employee learning & development budget
- Values-based recognition (quarterly and annually)
- Social community & ERG programs
- Dog friendly office
- Lunches provided in office
- Flexible work environment
- Values-based culture
Pay Scale: $280,000 to $320,000 USD Annually. This is a commission-eligible position, and the pay mix for this role is 50% base pay / 50% Commission.
BigPanda offers a generous total rewards package that includes base pay, commission, equity, and a world-class benefits program. We run three (3) compensation review cycles per year to ensure that managers can recognize employees without much lag between achievement and reward. All of this builds toward the best compensation we can give to anyone: the ability to develop your skills each and every day. BigPanda has a significant focus on career development that is at the core of our employee experience.
BigPanda is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity workplace employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Note: BigPanda is an E-Verify Employer
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit www.bigpanda.io.