BigPanda is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join a high-impact and high-performing Marketing team. This person will be incredibly strategic and hands-on with Marketing Data Strategy, Lead Strategy, Marketing Tech Stack, and help build out the foundation of this function. The Marketing Ops Manager will report directly to the Sr Director of Marketing Operations.
This is a compelling opportunity to help lead a growing, fun, innovative, and disruptive technology team as we change how vital tech systems are monitored, managed, and maintained — and to contribute to a company that helps leading brands deliver vital services used by millions of people around the globe.
What you will do:
- Own and be the subject matter expert on our marketing tech stack – implement, manage, and enable
- Proactively develop improvements on global demand center and lead processes to drive efficiencies, scalability, good data hygiene/governance, and an easy self-service model with best practices and industry standards in mind
- Strategize, build out, and maintain our campaign/program infrastructure to ultimately feed into our attribution model of full funnel reporting to accurately measure marketing efforts
- Provide insights from our data analytics to increase conversions and drive more pipeline
- Partner with cross-functional teams in Sales and Data/Systems to align on strategic initiatives and agile execution
What skills and experience you’ll bring to BigPanda:
- 6+ years of marketing operations experience in a B2B environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to help with an agile mindset
- Critical thinker and creative problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of the marketing technology, third party data and intent data landscape such as and not limited to Marketo (expert), SFDC, 6sense, Google Adwords, LeanData, and ZoomInfo
- A deep understanding of the lead lifecycle (customer journey) to track and measure Marketing KPIs – full funnel, multi-touch attribution, campaign performance, and ROI
- Experience with managing customer data, audience segmentation, and targeting
- Experience with establishing and optimizing processes to drive demand generation and pipeline growth
BigPanda is a fast-growing, values-driven, global company that enables Tech Ops teams to keep the digital economy running. BigPanda’s AI-driven IT operations (aka AIOps) platform transforms IT data into insight and action. By eliminating IT noise, automating incident management, and keeping our customers’ digital services up and running around the clock, we become a mission-critical part of our customers’ IT operations.
With BigPanda, some of the world’s largest enterprises including Hulu, Cisco, United, Abbott, Marriott, Expedia and many others are able to reduce costs and increase efficiencies, accelerate business velocity, and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
BigPanda is backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia, Mayfield, Battery, Insight Partners, Advent International, and Greenfield Partners.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, parental leave, competitive cash and equity compensation, and a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
- Competitive equity
- Remote-first environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health benefits
- #PandaParent support. Combined total of 18 weeks fully paid leave for all new parents
- Financial planning services
- Employee learning & development budget
- Values-based recognition (quarterly and annually)
- Social community & ERG programs
- Dog friendly office
- Lunches provided in office
- Flexible work environment
- Values-based culture
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Pay Scale: $144,000-$172,000 USD Annually
BigPanda offers a generous total rewards package that includes base pay, bonus, equity, and a world-class benefits program. We run three (3) compensation review cycles per year to ensure that managers can recognize employees without much lag between achievement and reward. All of this builds toward the best compensation we can give to anyone: the ability to develop your skills each and every day. BigPanda has a significant focus on career development that is at the core of our employee experience.
BigPanda is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity workplace employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Note: BigPanda is an E-Verify Employer
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].