As the BigPanda Sr. Product Marketing Manager for technical alliances you will the development of positioning and messaging that connects the capabilities of the BigPanda AIOps platform to the needs of our customers. In this role, focused on our alliance partners and industry solutions, you will have a dramatic impact on the entire organization as you develop a comprehensive knowledge of the BigPanda portfolio, ecosystem, and key technical partners. You will share that knowledge both internally and externally with prospective customers, partners, and industry analysts. You will be a key member of our high performing team and use your knowledge of partner offerings and BigPanda integrations to influence every stage of the BigPanda go-to-market approach, sales processes, and product roadmap.
This is a compelling opportunity to join a growing, fun, innovative, and disruptive technology team as we change how vital tech systems are monitored, managed, and maintained – and to be a part of a vibrant company that helps leading brands deliver vital services used by millions of people around the globe.
What you will do:
- Own the positioning and messaging for BigPanda alliance partners.
- Become an expert in partner integrations, business models, and their impact on the BigPanda ecosystem.
- Develop compelling assets and artifacts that clearly articulate the value of joint solutions and assist partners in creating their own publications.
- Take charge of joint solution launch strategy, cadence, and coordination, leading company-wide strategic launches.
- Act as an advocate for alliance efforts both internally and externally, engaging with industry analysts, customers, and prospects to drive awareness and demand.
What skills and experience you’ll bring to BigPanda:
- Proven track record of ownership and success navigating product marketing deliverables in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- 10+ years of B2B software experience, including at least 4 years in Product Marketing Management (PMM) or related roles.
- Ideally, experience in fast-growth SaaS products within monitoring, observability, ITSM, IT operations, DevOps, or infrastructure automation domains. However, expertise with AI/ML-powered SaaS tools in other enterprise software areas is also welcomed.
- Strong writing and presentation skills that effectively combine market intelligence, product features, customer use cases, and competitive insights.
- Confident in communicating with customers, partners, sales leaders, influencers, and senior management to drive support for BigPanda initiatives.
BigPanda is a fast-growing, values-driven, global company that enables Tech Ops teams to keep the digital economy running. BigPanda’s AI-driven IT operations (aka AIOps) platform transforms IT data into insight and action. By eliminating IT noise, automating incident management, and keeping our customers’ digital services up and running around the clock, we become a mission-critical part of our customers’ IT operations.
With BigPanda, some of the world’s largest enterprises including Hulu, Cisco, United, Abbott, Marriott, Expedia and many others are able to reduce costs and increase efficiencies, accelerate business velocity, and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
BigPanda is backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia, Mayfield, Battery, Insight Partners, Advent International, and Greenfield Partners.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, parental leave, competitive cash and equity compensation, and a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
- Competitive equity
- Remote-first environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health benefits
- #PandaParent support. Combined total of 18 weeks fully paid leave for all new parents
- Financial planning services
- Employee learning & development budget
- Values-based recognition (quarterly and annually)
- Social community & ERG programs
- Dog friendly office
- Lunches provided in office
- Flexible work environment
- Values-based culture
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Pay Scale: $160,000 -$192,000 USD Annually
BigPanda offers a generous total rewards package that includes base pay, bonus, equity, and a world-class benefits program. We run three (3) compensation review cycles per year to ensure that managers can recognize employees without much lag between achievement and reward. All of this builds toward the best compensation we can give to anyone: the ability to develop your skills each and every day. BigPanda has a significant focus on career development that is at the core of our employee experience.
BigPanda is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity workplace employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Note: BigPanda is an E-Verify Employer
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].