Being a Champion for SMBs is good for business. And a career defining opportunity for you
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can flourish. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
Customer experience (CX) is a group of bold, goal oriented, fast moving and customer obsessed individuals who care deeply for each other’s success, growth and development. We take fierce pride in the opportunity our CX team has to positively impact customers’ businesses and their lives. We appreciate and celebrate our past but we are constructively dissatisfied about the opportunities we have in hand and the future we need to build. We are now writing the next chapter of our customer experience journey that we are referring to as CX 2.0. Our future roadmap will bring the best of our customer-obsessed frontline associates and the humanized digital experiences together, for an effortless and seamless experience for our customers . As part of the CX 2.0 journey, we are looking for bold, inspiring and innovative team members to join our CX team to make a meaningful impact to our CX team members, customers and BILL brand as a whole.
This role will be a member of BILL CX Operations team and has a unique and inspiring opportunity to support our CX agent systems, tools, and automation. Beyond the functional responsibility, this team member will be a contributor to the CX Systems & Tools team in building CX 2.0, our next chapter in transforming our service and support.
List of Responsibilities/Duties:
- Administer and oversee various CX systems and tools, including configurations, day to day management, and ongoing enablement
- Support system and tool issues and troubleshoot incidents as needed
- Partner with cross functional teams to represent the needs of the CX teams including intake, handoffs, and prioritization
- Track KPIs to measure performance at the individual and segment level, as well as overall impact on tool enablement and adoption
- Support Salesforce Service Cloud implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Operations in a SaaS or FinTech environment
- 2+ years of experience in Operations, Program Management, or Field Enablement roles
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or other quantitative disciplines, or equivalent experience
- Experience developing processes, programs, and operating rhythms
- Experience with CRM, Project Management, and Success tools such as Gainsight, and Salesforce
- Intermediate skills in data analysis tools such as Tableau, Excel, Google Sheets
- Proven experience with systems/tools utilized for sales operations processes such as Salesforce, Excel, Outreach, etc..
- Strong communication skills and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Highly organized self-starter with the ability to work independently at all levels of the org
- Ability to effectively collaborate with business partners and proactively communicate across locations
- High attention to detail, strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify areas of improvement
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it’s our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Dedicated, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble – No ego
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
Follow us on social media