Do the best work of your career, helping businesses change the way they manage finances.
As a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, financial operations for small and midsize businesses, BILL has grown with an entrepreneurial spirit that pursues continuous innovation. We’re driven by the belief that our technology can make a meaningful difference for small to midsize businesses.
We’re building the financial operations platform of the future to be used by millions worldwide. We have operations in San Jose, CA Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. We’re partners with iconic US financial institutions and more than 80% of major accounting firms. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
We are actively seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to help support our growing sales organization. You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with Marketing, Finance, Product, Business Applications, Customer Success while also primarily supporting the Sales team by improving productivity and efficiencies in effort to create a world class sales machine. The role requires you to utilize a broad range of skills on a daily basis including, but not limited to, process improvement, data analysis, and project management. You will be expected to act as a strategic partner to Sales leadership and provide top notch support to our Sales representatives
We’d love to chat if you have:
Strategy & Analysis
- Develop ongoing sales health metrics, reporting analytics and dashboards. Analyze the health of the business and interpret key performance indicators and performance metrics.
- Assist in sales capacity management and quota setting process
- Analyze sales data to provide answers to business questions and recommendations for potential solutions
- Partner closely with the sales, sales development, and marketing to gather requirements for projects, troubleshoot issues, develop better processes, and bring information back to the rest of the operations team to implement solutions.
- Responsible for administrating, maintaining, and creating new processes across Revenue tool stack (Outreach.io, Gong, ZoomInfo, LeanData,etc)
- Proactively identify operational improvements and enhancements to drive increased data quality.
- Responsible for building SFDC reports/dashboards for ad hoc requests
- Provide daily support to field sales for process or tool stack related issues
- Perform DataLoads into Salesforce
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface
- 1+ year of Sales Operations experience
- Salesforce proficiency: dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows
- Analytical skills (comfort with MS excel or Google Sheets)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Top notch project management skills
- Problem solver and able to operate independently with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail, strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor degree in business, economics, or other quantitative disciplines
How to Stand Out:
- You’re a self-motivated problem solver
- You are reliable & responsible
- Team oriented mindset
- You have a passion for operational excellence and ownership
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it’s our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Dedicated, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble – No ego
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
Follow us on social media