Being a Champion for SMBs is good for business. And a career defining opportunity for you
BILL is a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). As a champion of SMBs, we are dedicated to automating the future of finance so businesses can thrive. Hundreds of thousands of businesses trust BILL solutions to manage financial workflows, including payables, receivables, and spend and expense management. With BILL, businesses are connected to a network of millions of members, so they can pay or get paid faster. Through our automated solutions, we help SMBs simplify and control their finances, so they can confidently manage their businesses, and succeed on their terms.
BILL is a trusted partner of leading U.S. financial institutions, accounting firms, and accounting software providers. We have operations in San Jose, CA, Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than BILL.
This position is based at San Jose. We support a hybrid work environment with on-site and remote work days.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
The Senior Marketing Technology Manager plays a critical role in delivering marketing initiatives and campaigns for BILL. This role is responsible for leveraging technology and marketing expertise to design, execute and manage MarTech programs.
- Strategize and execute marketing technology initiatives in partnership with the marketing, website, legal, HR, and engineering teams
- Continuously evaluate and enhance marketing technology processes and systems, staying informed of industry trends and best practices. Develop and implement the growth and evolution of the marketing technology stack
- Collaborate with marketing operations, web marketing, and other marketing teams to implement marketing campaigns utilizing marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and other relevant technologies
- Partner with the data science team to analyze the impact of marketing efforts and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage vendor relationships and oversee the selection, negotiation, and management of contracts and licenses
- Work with Revenue Operations, Marketing Operations, and GTM Systems to ensure comprehensive technology coverage
- Offer technical support and resolve marketing technology-related issues. Provide training to the marketing teams to effectively utilize technology tools
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 8+ years of experience managing marketing technology, with a strong focus on tools such as 6sense, Drift, On24, GoToWebinar, Wistia, Reachdesk, UserGems, Clearbits, etc
- Experience in using and managing CMS platforms such as WordPress, UberFlip, or Webflow is a plus
- A robust technical background, with experience using marketing and sales platforms like Marketo, Salesforce, Braze, and data management tools
- In-depth understanding of marketing concepts and sales funnel, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing initiatives
- Ability to analyze data and provide actionable insights to the marketing teams
- Outstanding project management skills, including leading cross-functional teams, managing budgets, and timelines. Working knowledge of software such as Asana, Jira, or Smartsheet
- Exceptional communication skills to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A collaborative approach and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, partnering with stakeholders from various departments such as marketing, technology, and product
- A commitment to staying current with the latest trends and best practices in marketing technology
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
This role is based in California.
The estimated base salary range for this role is noted below for our office location in San Jose, CA. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in BILL’s bonus and equity plan. Our ranges for each role and job level are based on a variety of factors including candidate experience, expertise, and geographic location and may vary from the amounts listed above. The role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending & health savings account, paid holidays, paid time off, and other company benefits.
San Jose pay range
We live our culture and values every day
At BILL, we’re different by design—it’s our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Accountable, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
BILL is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble – We check our egos at the door. We are curious. We listen, accept feedback.
- Authentic – We earn and show trust by being real—embracing our authentic selves.
- Passionate – We care deeply about each other and our customers.
- Accountable – We are duty-bound to each other, our customers, and society.
- Fun – We wrap it all together by building connections and enjoying time spent together.
Follow us on social media