At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We’re looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to join our young, fast-growing company on our mission to help scientists create and share beautiful, professional scientific figures.
As the Product Marketing Manager focused on customer value, you play a vital role to demonstrate the value of BioRender’s brand to current and prospective customers. You will be responsible for deeply understanding the hearts and minds of scientists, generating educational content, building case studies, and nurturing our community through strategic communications. To be successful in this role, you will work with revenue-facing teams to monitor customer pain points and create programs that prove BioRender solves them.
Our ideal fit:
- Friendly and upbeat communication – this role is customer facing
- Balances quality with efficiency
- Creative thinker
- Team player
What you’ll be doing:
- Build solutions and use case marketing assets that increase target segment signups by 10% within 3 months
- Publish 2-3 case studies within 6 months for Sales and CS to use in their pitch and renewal conversations
- Collaborate with internal creative teams and third-party resources, as necessary, to write and record an end-to-end platform video that demonstrates the value of BioRender within 6 months
- Create a customer certification program within 12 months that increases customer NPS and grows qualified pipeline via awareness
- Building educational content that supports customer retention and expansion goals
- Partnering with our UX Research team to conduct customer research
- Partnering with our CS Programs team to build compelling customer communications
- A/B testing messaging to optimize revenue team materials for pipeline generation
- Creating a customer evidence database with quotes, case studies, and other testimonials
- Writing solutions and use case marketing assets for external promotion and internal enablement
- Identifying experiential programs, like interactive webinars and landing pages, that upsell users to adopt more of the BioRender platform
- Building customer relationships to support community programming
- Channel management of in-app notifications
- Supporting go to market launches and content development
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of product, customer, or community marketing experience from a B2B SaaS or PLG company
- Experience writing case studies with quantifiable ROI metrics
- Demonstrable experience partnering with content marketing and/or customer success teams to build case studies or lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills; client-facing experience is a plus
- Background in Science or Science related field or industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline; MBA is a plus
Why Join Us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 200% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We’re proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about the BioRender interview process and FAQs here!