Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 120,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 120,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do:
This is an office-based sales role partnering with Digital Marketing Agencies across the country. If you are the type of sales professional who thrives on cutting-edge technology, building relationships within all aspects of a business, and are looking to add value to a growing organization, we’d like to discuss an opportunity for us to grow together.
- Full-cycle Inside Sales (including cold-calling/ prospecting, conducting discovery calls, demos, and closing deals over the phone)
- Closing 5-7 Agency Partners monthly
- Converting Inbound leads
- Prospecting and qualifying your own outbound opportunities
- Working amongst cross functional teams to drive revenue (SDR’s, Customer Success, Finance)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of quota carrying software sales (preferred: digital marketing, advertising, technology)
- Experience discussing concepts like PPC, SEO, SEM and other marketing technologies with prospective clients
- Skilled in conducting online discovery calls, demonstrations, and price negotiation
- Comfortable communicating across expertise levels (C-Suite, Agency Directors, Front Line Employees)
- Ability to stay organized with SalesForce: Pipeline, Lead, Task Management
- You are able to work independently and can thrive in a team centric environment
- Ability to demonstrate previous success: awards, stack-rankings, accomplishments
Why You’ll Join Us:
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.
- 100% Employer-paid benefit plans available for employees with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups – network with like-minded “Birds”
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!