Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 90,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley – Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab – and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do
Birdeye is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager, to join our Revenue Operations leadership team, leading Marketing Operations. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Ops, you’ll be a critical member of the GTM leadership team and an important voice in the broader revenue operations ecosystem. This role will be a strategic business partner to our marketing organization (inbound, outbound and demand generation) and is responsible for the operational strategy, driving best practices around our business processes, analytics and insights. Additionally, you’ll work cross-functionally with key business stakeholders across the company including marketing, sales, xDR, and IT/Systems teams supporting our rapid growth and scale.
- You will help build the technology foundation that enables marketing and sales teams to align on the same goals and maximize output for qualified leads and opportunities creation
- This role will be partnering with internal stakeholders from Sales, Demand Generation, and Branding to optimize go-to-market engine to generate demand and build pipeline at scale
- You will be a campaign expert with an affinity towards operational excellence and a problem solver that enjoys tackling big rocks as our business rapidly grows
- Define and continuously refine end-to-end campaign processes from the intake and planning to QA and monitoring in Hubspot and Salesforce
- Identify and document workflows, content, owners, deliverables, QA process and SLA across the campaign lifecycle
- Hands-on problem solver with proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems with MarOps and RevOps
- Supporting sales, marketing, partners and international eco-systems
- Strong understanding of using reporting tools for pipeline, campaign attribution and other campaign reporting
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of data analysis and statistics including hypothesis testing, A/B testing, etc
- Collaborate with demand generation team to forecast demand and ensure there is adequate demand center capacity
- Own the support ticketing process for prioritizing internal requests from multiple stakeholders and driving technical resolution to completion
- Support campaign and program launch as needed in Marketo and SFDC
- Ability to collaborate cross-departmentally to mitigate and troubleshoot issues Data-driven, and a continued learner, researching new strategies and techniques to continuously improve your programs
- Optimize ABM strategy and manage ABM platform ( Demandbase / G2 /6Sense)
- 5+ years prior experience working in operations (Sales, Marketing, xDR) or in marketing; MBA a plus
- Experience in B2B SaaS environments
- Good understanding of lead processes like Lead routing, lead scoring, Lead nurture etc.
- A mindset and attitude of relentless simplification and driving continuous operational improvement
- Proven record of building marketing infrastructure at scale
- Strong acumen and experience with both highly transactional, inbound, inside sales models, and mid-market/enterprise inside and field sales models.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to work with senior executives
- Strong attention to detail and focus: This work will be used at the highest levels of decision-making
- Experience in managing any ABM Platform ( Demandbase, 6Sense, G2)
- Preferably experienced in Routing tool like Leandata
- Highly skilled in utilizing and analyzing data to drive decision making
- Empathy- You approach all peers, partners & customers with kindness and consideration
- Challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes
100% Employer-paid benefit plans available for employees with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups – network with like-minded “Birds”
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!