Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety as the leading open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations. Driven by our commitment to innovation and transparency, we proudly serve some of the largest companies in the world with enterprise-grade solutions that businesses can trust. More information about our product is available on our blog, along with tips and best practices to strengthen your online security.
We truly care about Bitwarden users and want them to have the best experience while accessing their sensitive information online. Our Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and success with Bitwarden products and services. As a representative of our values, your primary goal is to retain and grow the customer base while identifying user wants and needs in order to advocate and deliver results for them.
- Function as a Subject-Matter Expert (SME) for Bitwarden and our suite of services
- Apply your method to drive retention and growth guided by the want to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Establish customer loyalty from the prospect stages, to active users, to new products
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements through conversations and data to provide insights to improve the customer experience
- Implement new strategies to identify and mitigate potential customer churn to proactively improve customer benefit from Bitwarden
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends to continuously and directly contribute to strengthening Bitwarden products and services
- Foster a customer-focused, product-led growth culture within the organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as sales, marketing, and product development
What you bring to Bitwarden
- Leadership experience from a previous Customer Success position
- A passion for helping Bitwarden users
- A strong sense of empathy and the ability to advocate for others
- Experience building and growing successful teams
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to form good relationships with other leaders in the company
- Analytical skills: Strength in evaluating the success of Bitwarden in reaching its goals and ensuring each strategic goal is measurable
- Leadership skills: Ability to inspire and provide vision direction
- Collaborative and adaptable mindset
- Openness and authenticity combined with excellent communication skills
You have working knowledge with the following areas/technologies
- Windows, macOS, and Linux
- iOS, Android
- Google Workspace
- Jira, Asana
- HubSpot, Freshdesk
What to expect in the interview process
- Screening call with Recruiting Manager
- Interview our Director of Customer Success
- Interview with our Director of Product
- Interview with our CCO
- Reference checks
- Interview with our CEO
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check. We do not discriminate based on having a criminal record and we encourage candidates to be open with us about anything that may come up on the report so we can discuss in advance and determine the impact on the role and company.
A few reasons to work with us
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building an incredible team. Work remotely with motivated and innovative team members and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.