Bizzabo is seeking a Product Marketing Lead to join our innovative marketing team. In this role, you will spearhead product marketing and will contribute towards the development of the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for products that empower unique experiences at every event. This role is a combination of strategy and hands-on execution. You will serve as the liaison between marketing and product, sales, and customer success teams. Working closely with Bizzabo’s Co-Founder and CMO, you’ll play a key role in growing Bizzabo and making a meaningful impact on our team’s success.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers the events of world-leading brands — from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded in 2011 by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and is headquartered in New York and Tel Aviv.
*Resumes should be submitted in English.*
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and own product positioning, messaging, and value propositions that differentiate Bizzabo solutions. Contribute to Bizzabo’s messaging architecture.
- Drive product launches through external awareness activities including customer communications, press, and analysts, as well as internally through sales enablement and training.
- Develop strategies and KPIs to drive product feature adoption and inform development strategy.
- Manage the production and delivery of ad-hoc product enablement resources and trainings.
- Leverage customer requirements, usage and buying behavior, alongside market trends, competitive research, and industry analyst interactions to identify opportunities, influence product roadmap and strategy, and drive demand with effective messaging.
- Ensure product development strategy reflects client value and commercialization, usability and ease of adoption, feasibility, and connection to the Event Experience OS
- Operate as a trusted advisor capacity to Product and Go-To-Market Leadership to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap for both consumers and businesses.
- Own all product communication, including product newsletter, feature announcement, release notes and other ad-hoc communications
Who you are:
- Seasoned product marketing professional who is excited to work hands-on and cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and influence teams outside of your direct reporting relationships
- Demonstrated experience in the creation and execution of highly detailed go-to market and product launch plans
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Experience working with analysts from firms such as Gartner and Forrester
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You should be comfortable training and influencing people in a variety of roles and seniority levels.
- Solution-oriented professional who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
In accordance with the New York Pay Transparency Law: The Product Marketing Lead role has a starting salary range of $120,000-$130,000. In addition we have a well-rounded total rewards offering that includes generous time off benefits, quarterly mental health days, quarterly Bizzabreaks, comprehensive insurance options with employer premium coverage, 401k with employer match, equity program, free and unlimited access to a mental health platform, paid parental leave, and sabbatical leave at milestone BizzaBirthdays. Actual pay will be determined based upon your skills, qualifications, and experience.
COMMUNITY DETAILS AND PERKS
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Bizzabo is dedicated to ensuring equity in the workplace and fostering a diverse, inclusive environment where every voice is heard and everyone belongs. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, national origin, religious beliefs, military or veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
Note: All Bizzabo communications related to job postings will be conducted using corporate email. At no point will Bizzabo communicate or conduct interviews using messaging apps. Please report any suspicious communications to [email protected]