The Business Development Manager works to improve BizzyWeb’s market position and achieve financial growth. This role supports long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals, and maintains an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The Business Development Manager prospects for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. This role plans persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. You’ll also grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- New business development
– Identify potential clients, research, set up meetings, plan approaches and pitches
– Generate a portfolio of leads
– Build relationships
- Client retention
– Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Business development planning
– Identify and develop BizzyWeb’s unique selling proposition and differentiators based on knowledge of market and competitors
- Attend industry functions (tradeshows, networking events and groups, etc.) and keep up-to-date on industry trends
- Work with the marketing department on business trends and developing new products
- Maintain and update CRM database
- Track and record activity on accounts and help close deals
- Prepare sales presentations; conduct webinars and seminars; prepare proposals and contracts for service
- Track sales expenses
- Manage and maintain sales activities and schedule for maximum return on input
We’re looking for people who have:
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in business
- Experience with HubSpot a big plus – especially if you have certifications!
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience in web development
- Creative and entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent administrative skills, such as data entry, verbal and written communication skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships throughout the organization
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Driven to achieve/exceed sales plan through process-driven techniques, self-motivation, and management
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic and unshakable integrity and ethics
- Confidence in public speaking
- Knowledge of market
- Ability to identify clients’ needs and challenges
If this looks our sounds like you, we’d love to chat! Apply by submitting your resume and describing your experience in sales, and we’ll be in touch soon.
To apply for this job please visit marketing.bizzyweb.com.
Follow us on social media