Get to Know Us: It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing! At Blackline, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications.
Since being founded in 2001, BlackLine has become a leading provider of cloud software that automates and controls the entire financial close process. Our vision is to modernize the finance and accounting function to enable greater operational effectiveness and agility, and we are committed to delivering innovative solutions and services to empower accounting and finance leaders around the world to achieve Modern Finance.
Being a best-in-class SaaS Company, we understand that bringing in new ideas and innovative technology is mission-critical. At BlackLine we are always working with new, cutting-edge technology that encourages our teams to learn something new and expand their creativity and technical skillset that will accelerate their careers.
Work, Play and Grow at BlackLine!
Make Your Mark:
The Senior Manager, Sales Operations is responsible for partnering with Senior Leadership in the Region to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness. They also assist with the day-to-day administration of operational tasks within the Sales Operations Department. This role is a high-value add business partner to the Sales Organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, and data-driven insights.
You’ll Get To:
- Manage and maintain sales data in SalesForce.com and other software programs.
- Provide modeling and data analysis for the regional Sales Department.
- Drive Territory Planning activities for assigned sales teams.
- Manage, mentor, & train a team of Sales Operations Analysts.
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators.
- Drive sales process adherence with Sales Representatives.
- Partner with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models
- Assist the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection.
- Prepare Quarterly Business Review presentations.
- Assist with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with sales leadership and sales operations peers across the globe.
- Manage sensitive materials and data while maintaining confidentiality.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of experience in Sales/Revenue Operations.
- Experience working for a high-growth SaaS company
- In-depth knowledge of Sales Compensation practices.
- Advanced experience with SalesForce.com.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department
- Strong analytical skills and experience presenting analysis with recommended actions to senior leadership.
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Bachelors Degree
Thrive at BlackLine Because You Are Joining:
- A technology-based company with a sense of adventure and a vision for the future. Every door at BlackLine is open. Bring your brains and problem-solving skills, and be part of a winning team at the world’s most trusted name in Finance Automation!
- A culture that is kind, open, and accepting. It’s a place where people can embrace what makes them unique, and the mix of cultural backgrounds and varying interests cultivates diverse thoughts and perspectives.
- A culture where BlackLiner’s continued growth and learning are empowered. BlackLine offers a wide variety of professional development seminars and inclusive affinity groups to celebrate and support our diversity.
BlackLine is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
Follow us on social media