Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
- Content, offering a headless CMS
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
We are seeking a Associate Director, Revenue Strategy and Operations to join our Revenue Strategy and Operations (RevOps) team. The ideal candidate for this role is a strategic thought leader who can roll up their sleeves to help inform and execute our go-to-market strategy. You’ll collaborate closely with customer-facing teams, marketing, finance, and other functions to drive cross-functional Go-To-Market (GTM) projects, develop actionable recommendations based on data-driven insights, and champion operational efficiency and change management initiatives. You’ll report directly to the VP of Revenue Strategy and Operations (who reports to our Chief Revenue Officer) and be a part of a global team with diverse skill sets and knowledge.
What challenge awaits you?
The RevOps function at Bloomreach brings our sales, marketing, finance, product, and customer success teams together to build and drive our GTM strategy. Ultimately, RevOps exists to ensure we are doing everything possible to help our Revenue teams deliver value to customers and exceed Bloomreach’s financial plan. This role is an excellent opportunity if you want to make an outsized impact within a growth oriented, late-stage SaaS company. The RevOps team at Bloomreach is accountable for revenue strategy and insights, seller performance and enablement, and the revenue tech stack, all of which feed into consistently achieving our ambitious revenue goals.
Your job will be to:
- Analyze complex information, using both qualitative and quantitative methods, to inform and drive our GTM strategy and exceed our Revenue plan
- Structure complex problems into actionable initiatives that you will lead in collaboration with cross-functional teams, with demonstrated impact on our key GTM metrics
- Drive continuous improvement by evaluating our existing processes / technology / teams and evolve them through automation, standardization, and documentation.
a. Analyze complex information, using both qualitative and quantitative methods, to inform and drive our GTM strategy and exceed our revenue plan
- Analyze data, qualitative feedback, and external benchmarking to draw insights, synthesize recommendations, and communicate those persuasively to senior leaders. Agree on the most important recommendations to pursue, drive those forward, and measure how they impact revenue target attainment
- Define and provide insights on KPIs across a range of products, segments, and geographies, pushing our teams to drive the right behaviors that will help us exceed our revenue plan
- Collaborate with other ops teams (including BI) to to build dynamic dashboards (e.g., Tableau) that serve as one-source-of-the-truth for Bloomreach KPIs
- Support cross-functional teams in Bloomreach planning cycles including revenue forecasting, pipeline management, compensation plans, territory planning, and hiring planning
- Own executive deliverables such as Board Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
b. Structure complex problems into actionable initiatives that you will lead in collaboration with cross-functional teams with demonstrated impact on our key GTM metrics
- Collaborate cross functionally to design and execute strategic projects to increase GTM effectiveness (e.g., sales productivity, conversion rate, pipeline creation, etc.)
- Translate business goals and requirements into efficient processes, leveraging technology and automation where possible
c. Drive continuous improvement by evaluating our existing processes / technology / teams and evolve them through automation, standardization, and documentation
- Define and deploy operating processes that drive compliance/efficiency and ensure rigorous adoption across the Go-To-Market organization (e.g. pipeline hygiene, account ownership, account planning, etc)
- Continuously measure and Increase seller efficiency and job satisfaction
Your success story will be:
- In 30 days, you will go through our onboarding process and meet with key stakeholders to quickly gain an understanding of our business and key challenges.
- In 90 days, you will align with your senior stakeholders on the top 2-4 projects you’ll drive that will impact Bloomreach’s revenue and have begun execution on them.
- In 180 days, you will have made a measurable impact on our GTM metrics that feed into hitting our revenue plan
- In 210 days, your thought leadership and project execution will have driven measurable impact on our revenue plan and you’ll already be working on your next round of initiatives.
You have the following experience and qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate/BU strategy, and/or Revenue/Sales/Marketing/Business Operations
- Advanced skill set in complex data analysis and modeling in Excel as well as presentation building in Powerpoint
- Proven track record of leading and delivering cross-functional projects
- Ability to lead through influence, working alongside organizational leadership (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product Management, and Executive Team).
- Nice to haves (but not required):
- Experience with Salesforce, Clari, and/or other RevOps tools
- Experience in building Tableau dashboards
- B2B SaaS and/or eCommerce experience
- Experience working with (or being a part of) customer-facing teams
- Autonomous and proactive, with a bias for action
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/oral communication skills across all job levels and functions, treating business stakeholders as real clients
- Organized with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a growth focused, fast-paced, scale-up environment
- Strong commercial acumen and an appetite for continuous learning
- Fluency in English and willingness to work in a remote-first and global team environment
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences.
More things you’ll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 valuesand the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We’ve embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what’s ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities – every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor pageelaborates on our stellar 4.6/5 rating. The Bloomreach Comparably page Culture score is even higher at 4.9/5
- We have a People Development Program — participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
- The Employee Assistance Program — with counselors — is available for non-work-related challenges.*
- Subscription to Calm – sleep and meditation app.*
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Restricted Stock Units or Stock Options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
- Everyone gets to participate in the company’s success through the company performance bonus.*
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries — Bloomversaries!*
(*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits, usually for the first 6 months.)
If this position doesn’t suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it – we will be very grateful!
You must sign in to apply for this position.