Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
- Content, offering a headless CMS
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
About the role:
Bloomreach is seeking a Sales Development Representative to actively educate new markets and prospects about opportunities with Bloomreach. Our Sales Development team bridges the gap between sales and marketing by navigating complex organizations and filling our pipeline with qualified opportunities. We are responsible for opening the door to deals that ultimately drive millions of dollars of revenue for Bloomreach and our customers. We enjoy meeting and interacting with new people. We are reliable, determined, passionate, and collaborative.
The Sales Development role at Bloomreach is challenging and fulfilling. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with prospects and business partners at all levels and enable us to break through the noise with creativity and an excellent understanding of how our products drive value for businesses.
Your job will be to:
- Educate and qualify prospects within Target Accounts — developing sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research organizations and relationships between prospects to create a penetration strategy
- Connect with prospects by phone and email — using Salesforce as your system of record
- Drive demand in your territory through focused telephone campaigns, custom research, direct mail, emails, social media, and other innovative demand generation activities
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer’s unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer’s specific needs and interests
- Develop and revise calling scripts and qualification criteria
- Timely follow up to inbound website inquiries, marketing qualified leads and referrals
- Work closely with account reps to identify key players and accounts to develop
- Work closely with Marketing to execute on campaigns and events, as well as provide feedback on changes we can make for future Marketing activities
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota
You have the following experience and qualities:
- Preferred 2+ years of experience after college preferably in a sales, customer service or sales adjacent role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience or general knowledge of sales processes/prospecting methods to think outside of the box
- Time management skills and ability to succeed in a work from home environment
- Natural curiosity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferred but not required
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences
The base salary range for this position is $45,000-$55,000, plus commission. The pay range actually offered will take into account a variety of potential factors considered in compensation, including but not limited to skills, qualifications, geographic location, accomplishments, experience, credentials, internal equity and business needs, and may vary from the range listed above.
Regional benefits – US:
- Health care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you’ll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We’ve embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what’s ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities – every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.6/5 rating. The Bloomreach Comparably page Culture score is even higher at 4.9/5
- We have a People Development Program — participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
- The Employee Assistance Program — with counselors — is available for non-work-related challenges.*
- Subscription to Calm – sleep and meditation app.*
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
- Everyone gets to participate in the company’s success through the company performance bonus.*
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries — Bloomversaries!*
(*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits, usually for the first 6 months.)
If this position doesn’t suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it – we will be very grateful!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media