We started Bloom Institute of Technology because we believe that the “traditional” model of higher education is broken. Every year, people as young as 17 years old take on tens of thousands of dollars in student debt and pray that the education they’re investing in will land them on a job on the other side.
Unfortunately, traditional colleges and universities have no incentive to ensure their graduates get hired – they get paid regardless.
At BloomTech, we believe there is a better way to approach education.
Instead of asking our students to bet on us, we bet on them first. This paradigm-shifting model allows us to align the incentives of the school with the incentives of our students – and we all win when our graduates succeed.
We’re in this together.
If that sounds exciting to you, let’s talk. Our success depends on building teams who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them. BloomTech welcomes a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups and non-traditional backgrounds who can appreciate the diverse student communities that we serve and are looking to grow into. This includes women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, individuals who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
In this role, you’ll be a pioneer and a builder who has a heart for sales people and sales process. You will work closely with our cross-functional leaders to build the capabilities (and opportunities and products in Salesforce) and develop key metrics and leading indicators required to help us scale new product offerings, new go-to-market strategies, and hit revenue targets. You will be a trusted advisor helping us shape the sales motion across teams and responsible for implementing and improving forecasting, productivity, and performance. You’ll be familiar with troubleshooting, simplifying, and scaling disparate tech stacks and making sense of data so leadership can take action. You will help bring operational rigor to a nascent process, deliver insights to executives, and be a key player in helping us grow. Excited to build from the ground up while making a social impact? You’ll love this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and prioritize ongoing Sales Operations requests, projects, and initiatives
- Serve as a trusted advisor and strategic thought partner to leadership in Marketing, Sales teams (Admissions and Partnerships),
- Customer Success, and Ops/Support on issues of pre- and post sales processes (e.g., lead/account assignment, stages, handoffs, qualifications and exit criteria), performance and compensation, policies, onboarding, training, and tooling needs
- Responsible for adoption of call QA, pipeline SLAs/tracking, and forecasting best practices
- Partner closely with the Salesforce team by communicating business requirements, advocating for prioritization, working collaboratively to solve business needs, and supporting deployment and adoption of tech stack (Salesforce, Groove, Gong, ZoomInfo, Twilio, etc.)
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Data, and Finance teams on lead handoff processes, data management, supporting full client lifecycle, revenue planning, forecasting, and contract processing
What You’ll Have:
- 4+ years of experience working within Sales Ops, RevOps, or similar
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and case management required
- Tech-savvy with experience in administering marketing, sales, and support SaaS applications (Salesforce, Groove, Gong, ZoomInfo, Twilio, etc.)
- Experience with both B2C and B2B sales processes and funnels
- A self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Tech savvy ability to quickly pick up new technologies
- Strong project management, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Experience getting stuff done autonomously and proven results in the ambiguous, face-paced environment of a start-up
- Experience as a quota-carrying salesperson
- Experience with project management software (Asana, Jira, etc.)
- SFDC Admin certification
- SFDC Experience Cloud experience
- Led re-implementation of sales process in SFDC
BloomTech is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
BloomTech is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media