Blueboard is an employee recognition and incentives platform powered by hand-curated experiences. Our platform makes it easy for companies to give meaningful rewards, incentives, and gifts—from one-of-a-kind to once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From a luxurious spa day to a trip around the world to see the Northern Lights to a family adventure behind-the-scenes at a local aquarium, we make it simple for companies to give their top performers memorable, meaningful, and personalized experiences. With Blueboard, employees enjoy incredible experiential rewards, and our clients increase employee engagement and elevate their team cultures.
Born and raised in San Francisco, Blueboard launched in 2014 and now serves hundreds of clients across the world. Our global team is over 200 Blueboarders strong, and we are thrilled to be a Great Place to Work, as well as one of Fortune’s Top 100 Workplaces. We are venture-backed by Greycroft, Origin Ventures, Bullpen Capital and others, with offices in San Francisco, San Diego, and Europe. Learn more at Blueboard.com.
We are building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply!
Blueboard is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of managing and leading sales development teams. This person will be a true coach while also building and developing effective sales development processes. As Blueboard expands, we are looking for someone to lead the first line in our sales motion. The ideal candidate will have experience working at a startup or a similar fast-paced environment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage, develop and grow a team of outbound and inbound sales development reps.
- Partner with Revenue Operations to regularly report on sales metrics and forecasts to senior sales management. You will be responsible for the confidence and accuracy of the team’s pipeline.
- Assist in identifying lead sources, constructing prospect lists, shadowing and scoring calls, working through prospect objections and performing other activities that will grow new business pipeline.
- Work cross-departmentally with growth partners such as Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations, and Product Marketing teams to develop strong outreach strategies, and effective collateral, while developing pitches for the team to engage potential clients.
- Provide regular training on sales best practices and feedback to the sales team through listening to Gong calls and identifying areas for improvement.
- Continue to educate the team on product offerings, business objectives, and goals to ensure your team has a deep understanding of Blueboard’s offerings.
- Own and drive execution of new business pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top-of-the-funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue influenced across all segments.
- Actively use tools such ascom, Outreach, Orum, and Hubspot to manage sales processes, marketing campaigns, and opportunity trends and set standards for performance metrics.
- Find areas of opportunity to improve existing processes. Give our sales development and outreach some TLC.
- Ability to think while on the ground. Understand the bigger picture and future of the company and lead the team to achieve the business goals.
Your Skills and Qualifications Include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in managing and optimizing the performance of the SDR team with live coaching and mentoring, key activity measurement, and conversion & pipeline creation analysis.
- 3+ years of full cycle B2B sales experience in a SaaS or software & service organization.
- Previous experience in a sales development role for a high-growth organization with understanding or experience with closing strategies.
- Strong understanding of SDR skill set, including but not limited to cold calling/emailing, time management, operating cadence, qualification tactics, and objection handling.
- Experience working with sales platforms (e.g. Orum (auto-dialer), Gong, HubSpot, Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo).Ability to bring high energy and passion for working to the team.
- Be an ultimate leader to our sales development team.
- Experience in the HR tech space is a plus – pitching to HR and Sales leaders.
- Experience with 6Sense is a major plus! Or any other intent data platform.
This position is offering $80,000-$100,000 depending on experience.
Blueboard is building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply.
As a member of the Blueboard team, you can expect:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Medical and dental benefits, as well as a 401K plan
- A flexible vacation policy and 12 companywide holidays so that you can refresh, relax, and invest time in your interests
- An annual tenure reward each year to go #blueboardingInteresting and fun team events to build meaningful relationships with your colleagues, as well as retreats and occasional work from abroad experiences
- Internal learning and development programs and a personal budget for your own professional growth
- An incredible opportunity to help build and share an exciting new product that excites and delights people around the world
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media