BlueOptima is on a mission to maximise the economic and social value that software engineering organisations are capable of delivering. Our vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineering.
Our technology is used by some of the world’s largest organisations, including nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks, and a number of large corporates.
We are a global organisation with headquarters in London and additional offices in India, Mexico and the US. We are made up of 110 individuals from more than 20 different countries. We promote an open minded environment and encourage our employees to create their own success story in this high performance environment.
Department: Customer Success
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and internationally-minded Customer Success Manager with an interest in technology, who are able to build strong relationships with our enterprise clients and who can excel in a fast-changing organisation. Prior B2B SaaS Customer Success Management experience is highly desirable.
What would you be doing?
- Actively engage CIOs, CTOs, and senior stakeholders, enabling them to express their business objectives, then leverage data insights commit to action and deliver measurable improvements to their software development organisations
- Nurture high value accounts for retention and renewal. Responsible for renewals, with up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, identified through trusted advisor relationship, passed to Account Executives to close
- Onboard Client senior managers, empowering them to use the products to support business transformation and effective operational management
- Account Management of multiple high-touch Enterprise clients, taking a KPI driven approach and maintaining activities within our CRM. Our Customers’ success is our success.
- Use BlueOptima’s reporting suite, and MS Excel and PowerPoint, to provide engaging insights, relationship reviews and value to your clients
- Provide Marketing with Success Stories to generate collateral to educate and influence internally and externally
You will be an experienced Customer Success Manager, ideally with 3-4 years in a Customer Success role, preferably with experience in a B2B environment and ideally in SaaS. STEM or analytical discipline would be beneficial.
- Customer centric with a proactive attitude to tackle big problems and deliver solutions for great customer experience at scale for large Enterprises
- Excited to learn, with the aptitude and desire to become a subject matter expert, in a technology field,
- Outstanding relationship building experience, with expert communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with senior stakeholders of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Good self-management and organisation to balance time across multiple clients
- Motivated to succeed in a high growth environment with opportunities to expand your skills
We believe in an inclusive, collaborative working culture, helping every employee to have an impact. At BlueOptima, everyone has autonomy and accountability for their own successes. Join us and be part of a tight knit company, where your efforts have a significant contribution, and are recognised and rewarded. Learn, upskill and develop with rapid career growth.
Why join our team?
Culture and Growth:
- Global team with a creative, innovative and welcoming mindset.
- Rapid career growth and opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company’s success.
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
- Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- 32 days of holidays (including bank holidays)
- Hybrid working – 2 days remote and 3 days in the office each week
- Flexible Work from Long Distance – 4 weeks a year
- Top of the line equipment (i.e. laptop, headset, desk gaming monitor)
- Office in Elephant and Castle with free drinks and snacks
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Frequent team socials, pizza & ping-pong tournaments at the office
- 12 Weeks Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Pet friendly office
Salary – Base – £40 – £45K Annually, OTE – £9.5K
Visa Sponsorship : Not available