Bothrs is a digital product studio located in Ghent. We’re a tightly-knit group of strategists, designers, and developers who bridge the gap between thinking and doing for our clients. Several independent, cross-functional product teams are working in parallel to build web-based or native solutions. From large corporations like Belfius to exciting brands like Edgard & Cooper, we help these companies go to market faster and grow their business.
The keyword here is “impact”. Both for our clients, and for the people working on all these cool projects. We do this by quite literally focusing on creating focus. Clear outcomes each week, one project at a time, no distractions. Beyond that, you can expect a dynamic environment filled with young and ambitious people, as well as lots of project variety and room for R&D and personal growth. If you want to really expand or deepen your skill set, this is the place to be. Also, no timesheets. We believe everyone has their own rhythm, and expectations are managed accordingly.
Who we’re looking for
Let’s talk specifics. We’re looking for a Marketing Manager. You will be working closely with our content lead, our sales people, as well as the founders to support demand generation and capturing at Bothrs. Either via one-to-many communication or targeted ABM campaigns. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Developing an understanding of key customer needs and competitor insights to support development of future capabilities or consulting products.
- Creating, owning, and implementing Bothrs’ ABM strategy. Your goal is to maximize effectiveness and efficiency across all channels.
- Based on the company’s goals, defining strategic and operational KPIs and initiatives, setting up advertising campaigns and drafting budget offers.
- Collaborating with the strategy and sales teams to further refine our positioning, ICPs, and targeting.
- Always testing and developing new tactics with your team to further diversify our approach to marketing.
- Defining and implementing flows regarding lead nurturing campaigns, warm-up or activation plays, email sequences, and lead scoring.
- Reflecting on campaigns through weekly reporting and KPI dashboards, and sharing them with the team.
What you’ll need
Ideally, we’re looking for an all-round marketer with 3-6 years working experience in a high-ticket, B2B organization. Experience in sales and business development is a plus. Either way, it shouldn’t be your first time building a marketing campaign. If you’re unsure about any other qualifications, here are some skills that will definitely help you land the job:
- You understand what it takes to bring in high-ticket B2B sales; you have a strong sense of what the buying journey looks like, as well as how demand generation works.
- You understand how to implement ABM as part of your go-to-market strategy based on our current ICPs.
- You know your way around a CRM, preferably Hubspot. You can set up workflows, enrich data, score leads, and create KPI dashboards.
- You like to work hands-on, you’re creative, and you love to experiment. You’re analytical, and prefer to make decisions based on data rather than hunches.
- You know what conversion-focused, persuasive copywriting looks like, as well as how content maps to the buying journey.
- You’re capable of managing people and campaigns. And you know when to say no and argue why.
Think we might be a match? Hit us up at [email protected] and let’s go grab a drink.
Follow us on social media