Shape the world’s fastest growing online platform for shipping containers!
Boxhub is an e-commerce & logistics company on a mission to revolutionize the way shipping containers are traded, transported, and used. Shipping containers are becoming the most sustainable and cheapest solution for many storage and building projects. We believe that giving our customers better access to containers, while improving the inherently broken supply chain, we can generate a substantial positive impact and help save thousands of tons of CO2 per year.
Boxhub is well funded by some of the most successful investors in the technology industry, founded by long-term shipping industry experts, and led by experienced entrepreneurs. We are looking for an experienced Revenue Operations Manager to build on our sales and data management processes to help scale the Business Development and Sales teams! You will lead the development and execution of a data strategy for new markets, driven by geography, and for consumer and business to business clients, in order to establish a world class data-to-customer strategy. You’ll have the opportunity to create, support and become a valuable contributor to the overall Sales and Business Development strategy by providing quality lead data.
- Continuously improve effectiveness of the data management strategy by identifying new opportunities to advance business needs and gaps in data quality.
- Evaluate and select additional technologies to drive efficiencies of the Sales and BDR team.
- Own operational reporting to provide an ROI for business and strategy, as well as to show lead to opportunity to customer metrics
- Engage in projects as a subject matter expert on tech stack acquisition, process improvement, preparation and integration
- Own relationships with vendors to research, source, negotiate and purchase outreach software
- Assign leads to Business Development Reps, Sales Reps and Demand Generation Managers
- Create a constant flow of data to all reps on a weekly and monthly cadence
- Summarize and convey data findings to both a Business Development, Sales and Business Operations
- Effectively quantify data points and quality as an indicator for lead performance
- You have an Undergrad Degree/Diploma in an analytical and/or operational area (e.g. Business, Statistics, Computer Science)
- You have 3-5 years experience in operational reporting, ad-hoc data extractions and data integration
- You’re an expert in data analysis/data quality assessment, data movement techniques and tools
- You have at least 2 years experience working with Hubspot
- You have a proven understanding of IT project documentation, and IT systems analysis & development including integrations between products
- You have a demonstrated ability to maintain a non-siloed collaborative team mindset to encourage information sharing
- You’re highly organized and able to prioritize tasks for the team
- You have excellent organizational awareness and operational system and data knowledge
- Future leader with a desire to build out a revenue ops team
What we offer
- Fantastic opportunity to help build and grow with a company at an early stage
- 4-6 weeks annual vacation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits plan, including dental & vision & spending account
- Free access to Maple and Headspace apps
- Flexible working hours and working from home half of the time
- Be a decision maker with huge responsibility and freedom to operate
- Join a multicultural team that has built successful startups around the world
- Flat hierarchy based on open feedback, trust, collaboration, and constructive criticism
At Boxhub, we believe diversity and representation are key to creating not only an exciting product but also an amazing customer and employee experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Follow us on social media