Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We’re growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
What We’re Looking For
Braze is looking for an experienced, ambitious, and data-driven Partner Marketing Lead to join our team. In this role, you will help support the growth of the US business by leading partner go-to-market activities in collaboration with our best-in-class partner ecosystem. You will develop co-marketing campaigns that drive partner-sourced pipeline and are measured against key performance indicators that impact the Partnerships team and the company’s business goals.
In addition, the Partner Marketing Lead will also help create scalable processes, programs, and content for regional teams to elevate our go-to-market opportunities with regional priority partners and support projects for other partners as needed by the business.
You will work cross-functionally with the Partnerships, Regional and Product Marketing teams, and the wider Marketing organization. The ideal candidate is passionate about building relationships with partners, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, can adapt quickly to change, and knows how to prioritize work while taking personal responsibility for hands-on delivery.
What You’ll Do
- Work with partners and internal stakeholders to develop scalable co-marketing campaigns that drive the business, elevate Braze and our partners in a meaningful way
- Execute the programs in pilot phases and then package them for the Regional Field Marketing teams to run programmatically
- Collaborate with Customer Advocacy, Content, and Product Marketing to maintain and produce compelling partner one-sheets and joint case studies
- Be a driving force of growth for Braze through co-marketing with our tech and solutions partners by telling the story of partner integrations to our current and prospective customers
- Own the complete lifecycle of lead generation initiatives for partner-owned events, webinars, blog posts, ebooks, and more
- Project manage joint content and partner-owned events and hold all stakeholders accountable for established roles, responsibilities, timelines, and deliverables
- Support the planning and execution of the Braze presence at tentpole partner-owned conferences
- Consistently track and measure the ROI effectiveness of each partner marketing activity (leads generated, deals sourced and influenced, deals closed, pipeline impact, etc.)
- Maintain partner directory listings and other content on the Partners section of our external website
- Domestic travel, when required
What You Bring To The Table
- 3 – 5 years in partner marketing, preferably in enterprise software or SaaS, and/or experience in a demand generation role with emphasis on partner or alliance programs and campaigns
- You know how to communicate proactively and effectively with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders and can work independently
- You are a self-starter, able to take ownership and responsibility for projects. You anticipate problems and roll up your sleeves to tackle large projects and get things done
- Exceptional organization and project management skills, ability to create and manage briefs and planning docs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a service-oriented attitude with the desire to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a pragmatic, data-driven mindset
- Team player with a positive, get-it-done attitude, emotional intelligence, resourcefulness, and grit
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $76,000 and $92,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $95,000 and $115,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
What We Offer
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.
Follow us on social media