Bridgit is a non-bank lender specialising in bridging loans. We fill a gap left open by traditional lenders by offering the only flexible and dependable bridging loan product in the market. We use technology to revolutionise the bridging loan experience and provide a solution fit for the expectation of today’s customer.
Less than a year after launch, we passed $1billion in loan applications, and this is just the start!
Not sure what a bridging loan is? You’re not the only one – check out our website at www.bridgit.com.au for “the bridging loan explained”.
We are looking for a first-class Regional Sales Director to join the Bridgit team, based in Victoria, Australia. This role would be suited to someone who is passionate about joining a high-growth start-up in the fintech/non-bank lending space, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As a small team of twenty (and growing!) you will get the chance to work closely with the Executive Team, help build the business and directly impact the success of Bridgit.
Our customers are at the core of everything we do – we go above and beyond to support them on their home owning journey – you can see this for yourself via our Trustpilot reviews : Bridgit Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of bridgit.com.au (trustpilot.com)
In particular, you will:
- Be responsible for the Victorian, Tasmania and South Australian markets
- Establish Bridgit as the number 1 bridging finance solution to the broker market
- Build relationships with all on panel aggregators
- Educate the channel on bridging finance and our unique solution
- Represent Bridgit at all Vic/Tas/Sa PD Days and events
- Meet all targets set
A bit about you:
- Preferably at least 5 years experience in the 3rd party mortgage channel
- Experience in non-bank lending is preferred.
- Possess a strong network of aggregators/brokers and lenders within the Victorian market
- Friendly, energetic, authentic and helpful approach to your work
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail
- Track record of getting it done. We are output focused.
- Passionate to learn and develop, to get stuck in and to own their area of the business.
- Demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen, providing valued insights and strategic direction making.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment. Bonus points for prior experience working at a start-up, in an operations role or at a tech company.
Our Culture and Benefits
Bridgit values its team, they are the heart of how we build this business. Along with competitive remuneration, a casual dress code, slick offices and the chance to be part of an innovative, agile fintech, we also offer:
- Employee Stock Option Program & bonus – we want each and every employee to share in the success of Bridgit. You’ll be eligible for a discretionary short term incentive payment too.
- Awesome leave package – we offer birthday leave, an additional day of paid ‘life’ leave, paid parental leave for Primary and Secondary carers, and our ‘two weeks from anywhere’ allows for you to work from a location that suits you throughout the year.
- Autonomy and flexibility – We’re an equal opportunity workplace, which means you can structure your days in a way that works for you. We focus on collaboration and output rather than hours worked.
- Office vibes – we work hybrid, typically 4 days in our Surry Hills office. Come in for free breakfast, cuddles from our office dog Darla, and regular social and culture days.
- Learning and Development – we want you to hone your craft. All employees are empowered to engage in professional development including a number of learning initiatives run internally.
If you don’t tick every box in this job advert, please don’t rule yourself out. At Bridgit we value passion over experience so if this role resonates with you and you want to be part of a high growth start up, please apply. Still not sure? Check out our reviews on Glassdoor for the inside scoop from our team.
We acknowledge First Nations Australians as the First Australians and Traditional Custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work.
To apply for this job please visit app.outhire.ai.