At Bright, we are building a global movement to spread clean energy across Mexico and beyond rapidly. We do so by simplifying the adoption of rooftop solar via advanced technology and human connection. We’re fast-moving and results-oriented; we’re passionate about spreading solar energy as quickly as possible while having fun doing it.
💼 About the position:
As the Business operations leader, you will be responsible for overseeing data analytics, providing insights on available data, and creating tools to enable all organizations at Bright to make daily prioritization decisions to support business growth and increase the efficiency of all teams.
🥇 We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience managing cross-functional teams
- Has 5+ years of project management experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English & Spanish
- Cares deeply about enabling non-direct reports and works hard to determine what motivates them and how to act based on that information
- Is highly organized; you’re the type of person who never forgets a deadline
- Self-motivated – doesn’t need much direction to deliver on targets
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solver and adaptable to rapid changes
💻 Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Providing assertive and timely status reports and help requests needed to mobilize executive teams from Bright and other companies
- Enabling high morale by being Bright’s biggest fan to all team members among different companies, getting them excited to join Bright
- Managing schedule and resources effectively to meet deadlines
- Working cross-functionally with operations, customer enjoyment, and software at Bright and other companies to help prioritize the efforts needed for projects’ success
- Reviewing financial, legal, and procedural documentation and knowing which resources to involve on a deeper level review and when it is needed
🎯 Your Key Results will be:
- Given the dynamic nature of this role, the OKRs will be locked and reviewed at the start of each quarter. For Q2 2023, the role OKRs would be:
- OKR1: Get the purchase of a 4 MW portfolio completed in the defined schedule
- OKR2: Complete transition to 550 W panels for new installations completed in the defined schedule
- OKR3: enable XYZ project completion for sales top priority requests
- Competitive compensation based on experience & results
- A fun, high-caliber team that trusts you and gives you the freedom to be brilliant.
- Unparalleled learning – we have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors we actively engage on this project.
- Awesome work environment – all input and ideas matter to us.
- Career growth in our expansion plans
- 100% remote work