One of the most exciting start-ups in the UK, Brightmile is on a journey to become the world’s leading driver safety platform.
Our mission is to make work-related driving safer, cheaper, and greener – which means that our technology is ultimately helping businesses across the globe save lives and reduce their carbon footprints!
Having secured funding from Kamet Ventures to deliver our exciting growth plan, we offer an early-stage opportunity, but with the vision, network, capital and expertise to scale globally at pace.
We are proud to be working with multinational companies like Heineken, SGS, AirLiquide, Orona and Veolia, improving the safety of drivers in more than 100 countries and counting! We also partner with the leading global insurance company, AXA.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative, who wants to be part of a fast-growing SaaS startup.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for researching, contacting and creating new sales opportunities from our target customers.
You will ultimately play a pivotal role in generating new demand for our account managers. You must be comfortable making outbound calls, generating interest, qualifying prospects and booking appointments.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Pay: Base Salary of £30k + up to 50% OTE
- Full-time role
- Based either remotely or from WeWork Shoreditch
What the role will entail and the skills we’re looking for
- Prospecting (cold outreach) to generate sales qualified leads. As a part of this conduct thorough research into key markets we target.
- Qualify and verify all leads against our ideal customer profile, buyer personas using tools like Linkedin and our CRM data.
- Initiating contact with potential customers. Using a variety of sales channels (email, phone and social) to connect with identified leads and to quickly educate them on our unique offering.
- Converting qualified leads to discovery calls, demos and product trials.
- Quickly understanding our prospects goals, role, business needs and requirements. Expertly qualifying leads and passing opportunities over to our Account Managers.
- Generate strong sales meetings from verified leads, which you have connected with.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate account manager for further development and closing.
- By managing the stages and process above, generating an excellent pipe of demos and qualified opportunities for our account managers. Subsequently helping us achieve our sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- An ethical, value-adding approach to sales.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of Brightmile and manage lead expectations as a part of the qualification.
- Become an expert on Brightmile and how it can add value to any business.
- Develop a strong understanding of Brightmile’s use case and key industries we work with and talk about these with confidence.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all worked contacts and account history on our CRM. Provide appropriate communication of this to the CRO.
- Feed into the sales reporting with our account managers.
- A year of relevant sales experience would be highly desirable.
- Excellent communications skills, including verbal, writing, and presentation. Possess the ability to write well-constructed, succinct emails as well as have a great phone manner.
- Strong phone presence.
- You want to be in a high volume sales environment: prospecting and building pipelines from hundreds of researched leads each month.
- The ability to comfortably prospect in other languages would be a bonus.
- You are quick to learn and organized with a strong, confident and consultative sales approach.
- You have a positive attitude and strong work ethics.
- Experience of working with Hubspot. You are resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM sales data.
- Strong technical aptitude, ability to learn software programs and help customers with these – that could be our own software, services we integrate with or the ecosystem of software we use for our business.
- Strong Internet research skills required.
- A-level qualified or equivalent preferred.
- Worked in a startup environment.
- Competitive package (including pension contribution)
- AXA health insurance
- Excellent setup and support for fully remote working
- 25 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays
- Great team perks and quarterly team get-togethers
- Rare opportunity to come into an early-stage start-up but with the network, capital and expertise of the largest insurance company in the world
- A chance to work with an exciting and varied customer pool
- Join a dynamic, talented and fun team delivering a valuable social impact!
Follow us on social media