Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a fully remote team with employees across every time zone in the US, and a small hub in Austin. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is seeking an experienced Manager, Customer Success Operations to join the growing Customer Success Operations team. The CS Ops Manager will design, plan, and execute on critical projects for our post-sale teams including Onboarding, Support, and Engagement (retention and expansion). As an analytical, structured problem solver, you will partner with business leaders to identify opportunities for optimization and improvement, and then work with cross-functional partners in Analytics and Systems Operations to develop and deploy solutions, and continuously improve outcomes for our customers. You’re a proven leader and accomplished operational partner to Customer Success teams and/or Sales teams. You’ve led lean, agile teams delivering high-impact projects using data and knowledge of systems and tools to empower customer-facing teams to work more efficiently and effectively.
What You’ll Do
- Lead critical operational projects and continuous improvement for our post-sale CS teams
- Deeply embed yourself in customer-facing teams to become an expert in their current workflows and tooling
- Use your expertise and experience to identify the greatest opportunities for improvement
- Design, develop and deliver workflow, reporting, automation, and tech/tooling solutions for customer facing teams to directly impact their effectiveness onboarding, retaining, and growing our customer base
- Use data to inform our understanding of where to invest our resources; determine the highest impact short term projects, while remaining focused on the longer term scale we aim to achieve
- Build and manage a team that can help you execute both the short and long term vision
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 4+ years of operations experience within a high-growth environment with 2+ years of that experience specifically in Sales or Customer Success Operations, preferably at a SaaS company
- Experience hiring and leading an operations team
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; demonstrated ability to identify reporting needs and transform data into actionable insights
- Creative problem solver, skilled at removing obstacles and solutioning around key business problems
- Metrics-driven and results-oriented
- Masterful cross-functional collaborator and relationship-builder
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Combination of strategic thinking and ability to roll up sleeves and get it done
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Salesforce, CS platform (e.g. Gainsight), and data visualization (e.g. Tableau) experience preferred
Brightwheel is committed to internal pay equity and offers a competitive compensation package, including base salary, equity, and benefits.
Our benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous paid parental leave, a flexible paid time off policy, a monthly wellness and productivity stipend, and a Learning & Development stipend.
The base salary for this position is targeted at $98,000-$115,000 for all U.S. locations.
Brightwheel is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media