Our mission is to give consumers a magical experience with their products 💫
Brij is a VC-backed (Lakehouse, Forum, Red Bike Capital), fast-growing tech startup (>20% MoM for the past 7 months) powering the future of commerce through QR code experiences.
Brands can build QR code experiences at the product, SKU, or campaign level in minutes with no-code. By scanning a Brij QR code, consumers can instantly access personalized discounts, product information, special features, and more. Meanwhile brands gain a better understanding of who their customers are and how they are using their products — regardless of the channel.
We’re a smart, hard working team with some of the most exciting consumer brands as our customers including Health-Ade, Flow Hydration, Calpak, & Jolie and looking to scale our business quickly. We are the first movers in a massive market.
About the Role:
In this position as the Director of Sales, you will report directly to the CEO and focus on New Business – help us close deals.
You will own the sales process from end-to-end, from determining the strongest prospects, to pitching and closing business. You will have the opportunity to build your pipeline and work with prospects through presentations, negotiations and contracts.
In addition, you will support the following efforts:
- 📈 Strategic Analysis: Develop our go-to-market strategy directly with the CEO. Think strategically about the ideal target customer, analyzing existing and future customer performance, industry, and size to determine highest ROI customers for Brij. Determine a strategy on how to identify ideal customers, who the buyer is, and the best way to reach these customers.
- 🚀 Growth: The opportunity for growth is uncapped. You’re getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company. Help us grow our business by being the main line of communication to prospective customers. You’ll work cross functionally with Product, Marketing, and Customer Success to amplify our growth trajectory and provide a feedback loop.
Who You Are:
- 🚀 The solution-oriented friend that has a running list of their own business ideas. A self-starter with an can-do and get-it-done attitude
- ⚡️ The connector in the group who can’t help themselves chatting random strangers and asking them a million questions about their lives. An energetic people-person who loves helping and connecting with others
- 💕 The person who can make something complicated sound easy. A natural communicator who can empathize with customers and give honest feedback
- 👏 Someone who color coordinates their closet and has a place for everything in their home. An organized, persistent worker with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- 🙌 The person who has a framework for everything and always tries to optimize a process. A data-oriented critical thinker who is solution-oriented and client-focused
- 📱 You’re obsessed with startups and being able to wear multiple hats. A curious, driven individual with a desire for a successful career in tech startups and sales
What You Need to Have:
- 4+ years of software sales experience (bonus points for experience with selling to omnichannel brands doing over $10m GMV)
- A growth mindset and competitive nature
- An interest in rapid career development
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- An interest in making an impact on & being accountable for tangible business outcomes
- Excitement about joining an early stage startup and working cross functionally
It Would be Awesome if You Had:
- Experience working in a Seed stage startup
- Experience with Hubspot, Apollo, other sales tools
- Tech experience or proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Excitement to build out processes and Sales motion
- A passion for commerce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
What You’ll Get:
- Equity in an early company with massive upside
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Opportunity to be a early member of a world-class team and work directly with the founders on a regular basis
- Lots of ownership and impact in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Hybrid working environment in the best city in the world with travel opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours – get your work done on your time, relax when you need to
- Team retreats to meet up with everyone in person, get to know each other better IRL, strategize about our future, and have fun