The Product Marketing Senior Manager is responsible for putting the MARKET into the go-to-market. This means understanding market dynamics, trends, competitor positioning and reseller motivations to set Brivo apart in a crowded and growing market. The Product Marketer sits in a critical spot between product management, sales and marketing and owns the responsibility for telling compelling market-driven stories about what we do and how it solves customers, and channel partners, problems. The Product Marketer is not only a hands-on position but also a strategic contributor providing insights recommendations and developing business cases to drive the business forward. This position will be the lead for our multifamily and commercial real estate segments.
What will you be doing as the Product Marketing Senior Manager?
A little bit of everything from managing product launches, creating messaging, tracking market trends, developing content, and developing business cases. The compelling thing about being a Product Marketer at Brivo is that every day is different. In this role, you will touch almost every part of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
Know Your Customer, Competition & Market:
- Conduct ongoing analysis into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and tweaks to buyer and influencer persona
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products and develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching) for the business
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis and quarterly intel refreshes for the field
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative research projects including win/loss, user testing, messaging tests, in-depth interviews and others to help gain insight into products and markets
Create & Execute Go-To-Market Strategies:
- Understand routes to market (direct, indirect, 3rd party ecosystem) and develop strategy and go to market plans that adapt to all potential revenue streams
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products and brief internal teams about new products (sales, marketing, PR, etc.) and go to market priorities and initiatives to drive demand
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user and create buyer personas based on target audience decision-makers and influencers
- Manage timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management, engineering or manufacturing departments
- Research and recommend packaging and pricing strategies for new and existing products
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
Evangelize Brivo Products & Services:
- Build product and portfolio messaging that communicates the vision and value of our products that set new products apart with unique selling propositions
- Craft compelling content for marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, website) to promote our products, services and brand
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Manage relationships in the analyst community
- 8+ years of experience in Product Marketing Manager, Product Managers, Technical Marketing or similar role
- Must be an excellent writer for multiple channels and applications
- Experience in market analysis and competitive research
- Familiar with marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented and creative
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Experience in multifamily and/or commercial real estate market, proptech, resident and tenant experience markets
Brivo is the global leader in mobile, cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, multifamily residential, and large distributed enterprises. Our comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. Having created the category over twenty years ago, our building access platform is now the digital foundation for the largest collection of customer facilities in the world, trusted by more than 25 million users occupying over 300M square feet of secured space in 42 countries.
Our dedication to simply better security means providing the best technology and support to property owners, managers, and tenants as they look for more from buildings where they live, work, and play. Our comprehensive product suite includes access control, smart readers, touchless mobile credentials, visitor management, occupancy monitoring, health and safety features, and integrated video surveillance, smart locks, and intercoms. Valued for its simple installation, high-reliability backbone, and rich API partner network, Brivo also has the longest track record of cybersecurity audits and privacy protections in the industry.
Brivo is privately held and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Learn more at www.Brivo.com
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer