Bullhorn is the global leader in software for the staffing industry. After more than 20 years, more than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Led by the original co-founder, partnered with venture capital, and powered by seasoned leaders across a global workforce with an eye toward innovation, Bullhorn has had year over year growth, making it the market leader in the recruitment software space while allowing for new opportunities for over 35% of our employees to advance their careers in 2021.
We are a remote-first organization and over 30% of our employees reside outside the United States. Headquartered in Boston, we also have offices in St. Louis, London, Brighton, Rotterdam, Frankfurt and Sydney (just in case you’re in the area to stop by). Whether you’re local or remote, our vision is to ensure every employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success. Your incredible experience as an employee will consist of flexible work hours to ensure a positive work-life balance and use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected.
About the role:
Reporting to our Director of Global Sales Enablement, the Global Sales Trainer will support the entire global sales organization with a focus on our Field & Enterprise divisions. You will be a crucial part in ensuring all teams have a thorough understanding of various sales skills and methodologies while providing ad-hoc training and coaching based on ongoing needs. This versatile training opportunity will include anything from content creation and delivery to cross collaborating with teams across the organization to provide new insights and ways of penetrating our target markets.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to enhance the sales reps ability to sell which directly impacts the ROI of the company.
You get to be one of the first faces that welcomes and introduces new hires in the sales organization to Bullhorn and a trusted resource to help propel salespeople within their own career track, positively impacting their transition into a new role and beyond.
As our team and company continues to grow, you will have the opportunity to create a real foundation on how our team operates and pave a new path for better getting the different sales groups upskilled and ready to best do their job.
There is never a dull moment on the Sales Enablement Team and if you are looking for a role where you can make a very real impact every day, this is the team for you.
This role will require some domestic travel with the occasional international travel to facilitate ongoing training and development activity within the sales population.
A typical day will include:
- Working proactively with global business stakeholders to identify current and future needs/skill gaps and create and deliver training programs to meet those needs
- Executing sales training and workshops for new and existing customer facing teams; Support ad hoc sales training/enablement special projects as needed
- Conducting training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods including classroom-based and virtual learning to create an engaging learner experience
- Managing projects from needs assessment, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training activities
- Focusing on creating continuous learning and assessments for sales teams and providing coaching, feedback and guidance for improvement
- Assisting with the continuous development improvement and delivery of our Sales Bootcamp
- Creating, delivering and measuring results of curriculum development; reporting on the effectiveness and outcomes of trainings using a variety of data tools and metrics
This role is a fit for you if:
- You have 3+ years of proven sales training/facilitation, experience coaching/developing new and tenured Sales Professionals with demonstrated success in supporting multiple sales team, ideally in a hyper-growth organization
- You have experience in selling SaaS software (within the staffing industry is a plus!)
- You have strong facilitation experience running workshops and managing participation within B2B, SaaS based organizations
- You have demonstrated excellent communication, presentation, training, coaching and project management skills and are able to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, high level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- You are self-driven and take initiative: integrity and great follow through on tasks; don’t get overwhelmed easily; naturally curious and a fast learner
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills with an overall positive and professional disposition; ability to work well within a matrix team environment and have a keen eye for detail
- You are familiar with e-learning platforms, role-playing activities, and the wide variety of adult learning principles; ideally with Lessonly and/or Seismic.
What we offer…
- Benefits eligibility effective DAY ONE including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), 401(k) Match, and more
- Unlimited Vacation
- Mental health benefits (EAP & 98point6)
- Full Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Quarterly paid volunteer days
- Lucrative Employee Referral Program (eligible for prior to your first day)
- Career development opportunities up/across Bullhorn
Bullhorn’s core purpose is to create an incredible customer experience, which starts with first creating an incredible employee experience. Our vision is for every employee to have a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success. We are committed to building diverse and inclusive teams, and our culture is shaped by our five core values: Ownership, Energy, Speed & Agility, Service, and Being Human.
We’re looking for real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities, and a background and body that is completely individual. We also love humans who have taken less traditional paths of education and believe that experience and learning come in many forms. Together, all these unique individuals make Bullhorn stronger. If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for/considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Bullhorn is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always have, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not and will not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bullhorn.com.
Follow us on social media