Bundle is a leading virtual employee professional development and wellbeing solution. Bundle enables organizations to invest in employee performance and engagement while increasing retention. Bundle gives employees access to a wide range of sessions where employees learn from topic experts on live, interactive video calls.
At Bundle, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That is why we are seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, handling short cycle transactions, and embrace setting our account executives up for success. A successful candidate will complete all outbound metrics and exceed KPI’s. We are looking for someone that can bounce back after rejection and keep going, despite receiving a “no” from a prospect! This candidate will be measured on the number of qualified leads that are passed to the sales team and the value of the deals booked from those leads.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver high quality meetings for our Sales team that drive the pipeline to fuel the company’s growth.
- Overcome objections to generate sales qualified meetings.
- Hit weekly outreach activity goals.
- Ensure that all activities are meticulously maintained and updated in HubSpot.
- Leverage a range of evolving sales tools.
- Engage with prospects over the phone and with written communication using email, chat and calendar tools.
- Brainstorm new and creative ways to market Bundle to prospective clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High energy with an outgoing personality and great attitude.
- Rapid problem solver that can pivot quickly when necessary.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a high-volume environment without sacrificing quality.
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejections daily.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced, constantly changing, start-up environment.
- Self-starter that enjoys problem solving.
- 1 year of successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Work For Us
- 55-60k (plus commission)
- Unlimited PTO plus paid sick time, Bundle Care Days, and holidays
- Work from anywhere (We are 100% remote)
- Flexible schedule
- Collaborative, team environment
- Career development and training program
- Early-stage start-up with huge potential for career growth
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Health savings account
- 401(k) matching
- Maternity leave
- Work laptop
- Work from home stipend
- Bundle Breaks
- Peloton discount
- Coworking Space membership
To apply for this job please visit app.joinrise.co.