C3 Presents (owned by Live Nation) creates music festival experiences for millions of fans across the globe, setting the new standard each year for events that are as memorable as they are spectacular, including Austin City Limits Music Festival in Texas, Lollapalooza in Chicago (and seven other countries), and Bonnaroo in Manchester, Tennessee. Management for this position is located in Austin, TX but remote candidates are encouraged to apply!
Do you love music and live events as much as you love marketing technology? Or maybe you feed your curiosity by staying on top of the latest MarTech platforms and best practices? Is there a good chance that bad or inconsistent naming conventions keep you up at night? Can you teach people how to use technology?
If you can confidently say yes to most of these questions, then please read on! This is an opportunity to get involved in defining the future of music festivals with C3 Presents and Live Nation during a time of high growth.
We are looking for someone who will help us:
- Manage the C3 Direct-to-Fan-focused digital platforms and CX, specifically focused on websites, mobile apps, CRM, SMS and supporting infrastructure
- Research, recommend, and implement the best marketing and CX technology platforms (web, email, sms, socials, bots, apps, paid digital, data management, analytics, integration, automation, and customer service)
- Architect, test, trouble-shoot, and maintain all technology configurations, integrations, and documentation (such as Google Analytics, Adobe Experience Cloud Web Analytics, DNS Settings, Zapier, Webflow, CDPs, Ad Pixels, Mailchimp, Airtable, etc.)
- Consult across business units at all levels of management on digital best practices (UX research and design, AB testing, Paid-Digital strategies, Communication channel strategies)
- Work across the organization to define digital strategy, including coming up with new ideas internally and externally
- Socialize platform updates, reporting and insights to other teams as applicable. This involves the ability to articulate strategic road maps for website enhancements, including how content and/or back-end functions are performing and recommendations for improvement in efficiencies and/or effectiveness
- Manage vendor relationships, contracts, budgets, and invoices
Requirements and Preferences
- 3-7 years of experience in digital marketing, website and digital platform ownership, and/or CX
- Proven success in managing and optimizing web platform performance to meet business goals, especially within an agency or multi-brand environment
- Solid project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in a highly dynamic environment and adjust priorities as necessary
- Passionate and curious about understanding the latest trends in event marketing, music festivals, and MarTech
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and listening – and ability to communicate data-driven findings to peers, leaders and executives across businesses
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player and ability to work successfully with a wide range of stakeholders
- Great organizational skills in order to manage multiple platforms for multiple brands
- Comfortable with developer tools in browsers for debugging pixel and cookie issues
- Extreme attention too detail
Required Core Competencies at C3
- Demonstrate integrity in the way you operate in day-to-day business and the way you deal with people
- Communicate effectively with various audiences by organizing and delivering information appropriately and listening actively to others
- Proactively seek solutions to problems. Be enthusiastic and energetic in your approach to your job. Commit to putting in extra effort with a positive attitude.
- Be flexible in handling change, able to juggle multiple demands, and adaptable to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches
- Stay composed, confident, optimistic, and in problem-solving mode when the going gets tough
- Possess the skills needed to perform your job well, paying close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness