A leader in digital asset management (DAM), Canto empowers marketers to spend more time doing what they love – building great brands. With our intuitive DAM platform, marketing & creative teams increase content velocity and ensure their colleagues across the organization have access to the right asset, on-demand, every time. Working with over 2,500 customers globally, including WHO, Amazon, Birkenstock, Skanska, and Sony, Canto is thriving and looking to expand further.
About the team:
The Account Management team is at the core of Canto. We focus on making a real business impact for customers, not just supporting the technical specs of our product. Account Managers are expected to coach customers to optimize their sales strategy to take advantage of the best practices. We work to connect cross-functional stakeholders from product, marketing, and even engineering with customers.
- Cultivate positive, lasting relationships with your assigned Canto customers
- Ensure product adoption, retention and expansion through strong relationship management
- Drive product adoption and retention efforts through product demonstration and continuous customer engagement
- Ensure the client employs best practices to optimise their workflow and receives any additional support needed to be successful with Canto’s software
- Complete ongoing account reviews to uncover account needs, growth, upsell & cross-sell potential
- Meet and exceed quarterly renewal goals for your book of business, with on-time renewals and expansion revenue
- Manage your renewal and expansion opportunity pipeline from week to week, providing accurate and timely forecasts to management
- Deliver value-based messaging to motivate customer actions and continuously orchestrate strong cases for customer renewals.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer support & product teams as needed to support your customers
- 3+ Years of SaaS experience managing renewals and upsells with a territory of customer accounts of +€1MM ARR
- Prior experience negotiating and processing renewal agreements
- Successfully complete onboarding and training
- Must be comfortable with technology and have a strong ability to learn new software platforms
- History of developing and maintaining positive customer relationships while driving increased user adoption
- Passion for increasing client satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Strong analytical skills and use of data to help drive adoption, find opportunities and risks
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Clear & effective presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and balance multiple projects
- Exceed quarterly quota established by the supervisor and accurately forecast quarterly pipeline
- Must be fluent in German and English
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to shape the company, role and function
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth SaaS company
- Competitive salary, opportunity to earn an uncapped commission
- Generous employee benefit Stipend for Health & Wellness, Internet, Phone, and Food & Beverages
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment
- Employee option scheme
- Team outings and events
We look forward to receiving your application, including your notice period and salary expectations.
Canto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.