As a leading provider of digital asset management (DAM), Canto helps teams around the world to organize, find, and share important creative files such as images, videos, and other media, by ensuring that assets are stored in a secure, centralized location. Iconic brands like LinkedIn, Godiva, PayPal, and Gymshark trust us to empower their creative teams and streamline workflows. As we continue to revolutionize digital communication, we are looking for dynamic SDRs to help educate and spread awareness on the benefits of DAM.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for competitive, collaborative, and captivating Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our growing team in the EMEA region. You’ll be the first point of contact for all of Canto’s sales efforts by initiating a multi-channel approach of activities like calls, emails, and LinkedIn messages.
Looking to break into sales for the first time? No worries – Canto can prepare you for a rewarding career in Sales Development with room for growth. Master the ins and outs of sales at a stable, industry-leading company.
- Strategically prospect into new business accounts via a multi-channel approach (call, email, social)
- Work with industry-leading technologies (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.) to engage with potential prospects
- Overcome phone and email objections with potential buyers and set qualified meetings for the account executives
- Working closely with the marketing team to determine new campaigns and sales enablement strategies
- As the first point of contact, you will come across as friendly and competent to ensure the best possible service for our customers.
- You are an energetic person with a “can-do” attitude
- Ready to jump-start your sales career in tech
- Results-driven with a strong determination to always meet your monthly goal
- Remain positive and resilient in the face of objections and setbacks
- Team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Polished verbal and written communicator with superb organizational & follow-up skills
- Fluent in English, and additional language skills are a plus (French, Spanish, Italian)
- Ideally, you have some experience in sales, but beginners are also welcome.
- You can work both independently and in a team setting
WHY JOIN CANTO?
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company
- Competitive base salary with monthly commission & Equity
- Generous employee Stipend for Health & Wellness, Internet, Phone, and Food & Beverages
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job remotely
- Strong team collaboration
- Opportunities for growth and mentorship
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- Team outings and events
Canto is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Follow us on social media