Carbmee is an enterprise software company headquartered in Berlin and with offices in Berlin and Munich. We offer a cloud solution that enables companies to analyse, manage & reduce their carbon footprint. We measure our success in the greenhouse gas emission reduction of our customers.
Your Mission – Be the inside sales champion and lead the inside sales processes and operations ‘from scratch to success’. Working closely with our Director Enterprise Carbon Management, you will support our Revenue teams in all lead generation activities, quotations, sales analytics and CRM management. Your contribution in building, designing and implementing new and existing processes will be key in maximising revenue opportunities for Carbmee and ensuring a successful cross-collaboration across all our teams. Sounds exciting? Join us on our journey to achieve net-zero!
Don’t feel like you meet all the criteria? We get it: confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We’ll let you in on a little secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Carbmee is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work on a Monday morning.
- Lead the inside sales cycle partnering closely with our internal stakeholders in Sales, Customer Experience, Partnerships and Business Development
- Monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process
- Support the Revenue teams on all tenders creation and management (rfp, rfi, rfq) and manage all existing customer portals
- Own and manage lead qualification and keep our CRM system up to date
- Support and optimize the entire quotation process and follow up on customers in Hubspot
- Be the number one problem solver for our internal sales processes, proactively identify areas of improvement and keep the organization process-oriented
- Create forecasting and planning reports to monitor all the sales and business development activities and share insights with the management and co-founders
- Join the Carbmee team and get the unique opportunity to work with the biggest organizations in the world to help them reduce carbon emissions!
- Solid professional experience in inside sales, sales operations, technical sales support or similar roles managing independently the inside sales process end-to-end
- Ability to create, design, analyze, and derive insights from sales metrics and process reports
- Have a passion for B2B sales and want to grow into the B2B SaaS industry
- Extensive knowledge and previous working experience with CRM systems, ideally with HubSpot or Salesforce
- You have what it takes to work in a fast-paced startup environment building processes from scratch and acting as a bridge across different teams
- You love to work independently and define yourself as an expert in building, improving and optimizing internal sales processes
- Excellent communication skills, you can clearly articulate your ideas, and thoroughly explain processes and structures to different stakeholders
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken. German is a plus!
- A problem-solver with a data-driven mindset and a customer-centric focus
- You define yourself as a supportive team player with a strong work ethic, eager to learn and work independently as well as in hybrid/distributed team environments
- You are passionate about business sustainability, carbon emissions management, and decarbonisation strategy development in alignment with Carbmee’s mission and vision
- You are excited to join our diverse and international team in Berlin or Munich – or willing to travel to our offices on a regular basis
- A unique and powerful mission: helping industry to decarbonize and fighting climate change!
- Competitive compensation including a stock option package
- Urban Sports Club subscription to stay healthy & fit
- A steep learning curve and ownership within a fast-growing and ambitious tech company that is shaping the future of carbon management
- A flexible hybrid or fully remote working culture with a lovely accessible office close to Rosenthaler Platz in Mitte, Berlin, or in the center of Munich
- Carbmee Summer Fridays: you get every Friday in August off!
- Summer Offsite, Winter Party and regular team events
- Be part of a multinational, motivated team that thinks work should be fun
- Regular Company Update Meetings, weekly update newsletters, as well as quarterly company-wide retros. We keep you informed on current company numbers and goals
Carbmee is an Enterprise Software Company that offers an Environmental Intelligence System, enabling companies to reduce their carbon footprint by analyzing CO2 hotspots in your value chain. By linking emissions derived from materials, transactions, logistics and supplier data in real-time with globally recognized standards and methods, we calculate CO2 footprints at a supplier-specific level. This is the basis for subsequent reductions of CO2 emissions throughout the value chain.