Location: CDLX is headquartered in Atlanta, and has several offices across the US
Do you want to be part of an exciting and dynamic team that is revolutionizing the AdTech/FinTech industries? We are looking for a talented Revenue Operations Manager to join our team! As the Revenue Operations Manager, Revenue Planning & Forecasting, you will play a critical role in driving the success of our company. Some of your key responsibilities will include designing, implementing, and managing best practices for sales forecasting, planning, and performance reporting. You will work closely with sales, marketing, and client success teams to create clean, powerful, and user-focused visualizations leveraging campaign performance data and SFDC data. If you are passionate about data, analytics, and creating actionable insights, and have a proven track record, we want to hear from you!
- Own and develop the forecasting logic and calculations for weighted pipeline, actuals, and campaign performance estimates, and scenario plan off these models.
- Monitor changes, report on them, and ensure that process and procedure for identifying large changes are in place and followed by the teams.
- Measure, track, and predict quota attainment, forecast accuracy, and pipeline success metrics across CDLX.
- Partner with FP&A on forecast communications.
- Create and execute various analytics projects using Excel, SFDC, CRMA, SQL/SAQL, Tableau to inform team strategy and cross-functional partners, including the development of reports, and dashboards.
- Work with sales management team to define and track KPIs, identify and measure success as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Help lead creation of capacity planning models leveraging quota attainment and cost-of-sale.
- Prepare content for QBRs, Board Meetings, and Earnings Calls.
- Simplify complex problems and huge data sets to extract non-obvious insights.
- At least 5-7 years of operational experience including experience within investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles, and ideally more recent experience within AdTech/FinTech industries.
- Minimum 3 years of SFDC experience including familiarity with SFDC CRMA/ Tableau.
- Strong SQL/SAQL skills and experience with Database Management systems (Vertica, MySQL, Python, Java).
- Extreme attention to detail, outstanding work ethic and sense of urgency, and a data-driven approach to making decisions and measuring performance.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft productivity tools.
- $1,200 annual Lifestyle Spending Account – Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer-funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Up to $5,250 annually for educational assistance and student debt repayment
- $250 initial home office stipend + $900 annually for communication ($75/month)
- 401k company match (50% of contributions up to 5% of earnings)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, anniversary milestones, mentoring, top performer development, and more!
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we’ve accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks’ digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins – brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It’s that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It’s our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance – because performance matters, and it’s our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media