CARET brings the latest in technology and automation to over 10,000 legal and accounting firms, empowering highly skilled professionals to refocus their expertise on what truly matters. CARET harnesses powerful and secure practice management, document automation, and payment processing to take firms, professionals, and their clients further.
Our team-defined values guide how we show up for each other, for our partners, and for our customers:
- We succeed together
- We embrace progress
- We care big
- We create space
To join our remote-first, engage from anywhere team, visit getcaret.com/careers.
- Build a high-volume transactional sales pipeline through prospecting and relationship building within the legal or accounting professional market
- Create, qualify, and close sales opportunities based on sales metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Effectively collaborate with internal resources (Sales Operations, Senior Executives, Customer Success, Marketing, etc.) in sales efforts
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts
- Deliver outstanding web-based presentations and be able to master the demonstration of our software
- Arrange, manage, and close complex sales cycles
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving & exceeding individual sales quota
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- At least 3+ years’ experience selling Mid-Market software/SaaS products in a full cycle sale role
- Comfortable with cold-calling and prospecting new clients
- Previous experience in a software sales role closing deals with short sales cycles (transactional)
- Ability to create sales opportunities through self-driven prospecting
- Must be comfortable selling in an inside sale’s remote environment
- “Hunter” / new business mentality and self-starter
- Be comfortable working in a heavy sales metrics and quota driven environment
- Requires professionalism and the ability to work in a remote and independent environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with a cadence of delivering results
- Ability to identify prospects, evaluate interest, recognize decision-making processes, handle objections and close deals
- Dedication to continuous follow-ups, specifically in a high-volume environment
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with C-suite level executives and understand high-level executive decision making
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Flexible PTO
- Summer Fridays
- No meeting Fridays
- Medical, Dental, Paid Sick Days, Vision, and Supplemental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) match
Equal Employment Opportunity: CARET is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The compensation information below is provided in compliance with job posting disclosure requirements.
Pay range: $60,000 – $80,000. Actual base pay will depend on varying circumstances, including the position, location, individual qualifications, market finances, and other operations business needs.
Depending on the position, compensation may also include commission, bonuses, etc. Potential for bonuses is based on company performance and potential for merit increases is based on performance.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.