CARET brings the latest in technology and automation to over 10,000 legal and accounting firms, empowering highly skilled professionals to refocus their expertise on what truly matters. CARET harnesses powerful and secure practice management, document automation, and payment processing to take firms, professionals, and their clients further.
Our team-defined values guide how we show up for each other, for our partners, and for our customers:
- We succeed together
- We embrace progress
- We care big
- We create space
To join our remote-first, engage from anywhere team, visit getcaret.com/careers.
CARET is looking for an exceptional Director of Revenue Operations to lead our Salesforce administrators and revenue operations professionals. In this role, you will partner with the broader Go-To-Market team to develop and execute on all aspects of GTM operations and strategy including reporting and analysis, CRM and sales tool administration, data governance and process improvements and automation.
- 7+ years of experience in sales/revenue operations at a SaaS company
- A dynamic leader who is exceptional at coaching team members and derives professional satisfaction from investing in the careers of others
- Highly skilled at creating and analyzing sales reports, optimizing processes and managing dashboards
- A strong ability to identify process inefficiencies and propose and implement solutions
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships across the organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable handling multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change
- Advanced Excel skills
- Expert level understanding of Salesforce and the architectural requirements to create a world-class revenue tech stack
- Lead and grow our team of Salesforce administrators and revenue operations professionals by providing coaching and mentorship, guiding their prioritization, managing their workload, and ensuring their work aligns with broader GTM strategy
- Plan, direct and coordinate departmental efforts, ensuring alignment with company goals, and manage a budget
- Act as a proactive partner to our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development, Partnerships and Executive teams to ensure they have the data, reports, dashboards and tools they need to be successful
- Lead our Salesforce Steering Committee by coordinating with stakeholders across the organization, and manage our Salesforce roadmap and release process
- Identify opportunities for revenue process automation and optimization, with a focus on efficiency and scalability
- Monitor adoption of revenue tools, and develop and manage a data governance framework to ensure data hygiene across revenue systems
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth and conversion rates, and identify ways to optimize and improve performance to increase revenue growth and deal velocity
- Create and implement revenue forecasting models to provide visibility into revenue performance and inform decision-making
- Foster company culture within your team, demonstrating CARET values and upholding others to those values as well
- Flexible PTO
- Summer Fridays
- No meeting Fridays
- Medical, Dental, Paid Sick Days, Vision, and Supplemental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) match
Equal Employment Opportunity: CARET is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
The compensation information below is provided in compliance with job posting disclosure requirements.
Pay: $170,000 – $200,000 Actual base pay will depend on varying circumstances, including the position, location, individual qualifications, market finances, and other operations business needs.
Depending on the position, compensation may also include commission, bonuses, etc. Potential for bonuses is based on company performance and potential for merit increases is based on performance.