At Carta Healthcare, we believe in a multidisciplinary approach to solving problems. Our mission is to automate and simplify the work that burns out clinical staff, so they can focus on patient care. Our AI Enabled Technology offers a complete solution (people, process and technology) to support the Healthcare Registry Data Market. We design products that transform the way hospitals use data to deliver care. We make analyzing data fast, easy, and useful for everyone. We give clinicians time back to focus on research and care that improve patient lives by reducing paperwork. Carta Healthcare is a remote organization with headquarters in San Francisco and Portland, Oregon.
To learn more about our AI Enabled Solutions and more about our company, please visit www.carta.healthcare
We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join our sales team. The Sales Operations Manager will be primarily responsible for administering HubSpot as well as the other platforms used by our sales and marketing teams. In addition to managing HubSpot, the role will support the selection, rollout, and adoption of other systems and tools that improve our effectiveness and increase our ROI on sales and marketing campaigns. This role will also be responsible for platform training and taking on ad-hoc projects. The Sales Operations Manager is an individual contributor role and will report to our Senior Vice President of Sales.
- Serve as the primary administrator for HubSpot:
- Manage users, including profiles and permissions
- Update and maintain lead scoring rules
- Improve and document processes; train marketing team members
- Manage data uploads, workflows, and campaign tracking
- Own the creation of reports and dashboards representing performance from sales & marketing efforts within HubSpot
- Partner with sales & marketing teams to develop and implement strong practices for HubSpot marketing database cleaning and lead segmentation
- Partner with marketing team to use advanced HubSpot features to segment, nurture, and convert leads into customers
- Support implementation and high-quality integration of new sales & marketing technology with HubSpot
- Facilitate Hubspot platform training for the organization
- Facilitate sharing of reports and data with revenue teams, leadership and board of directors.
- Manage complex and highly technical projects and ensure smooth rollout across functional teams
- Integration and implementation of new systems
- Fielding and compiling client requests routing to internal teams ( Client Success, Marketing, Product)
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3+ years in a revenue operations or support role with a SaaS or software organization
- 3+ years of experience as an advanced HubSpot user
- 1+ year as HubSpot Administrator Experience (preferred certification in one or more of the following: Inbound Marketing, Revenue Operations, HubSpot Reporting, and HubSpot Sales Software)
- Experience creating HubSpot reports and dashboards
- Ownership mentality and a willingness to take on ad hoc projects and initiatives to support revenue growth and enablement
- Demonstrated success with change management in a high-growth environment
- History of testing things first, and ensuring that changes do not adversely impact HubSpot or Salesforce instance and data quality
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
Preferred but not Required:
- Experience working in healthtech
- Experience working for a startup
Carta Healthcare is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve health systems across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found and strongly believe that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.