Catalant’s Expert Marketplace platform has re-invented the $250 billion management consulting industry by connecting business leaders with world class independent consultants on-demand. With backing from some of the world’s top venture capital firms, Catalant is breaking records every quarter and doubling down on our growth strategy.
As we continue to bolster our industry-leading product, we are growing the team that will take Catalant to the next level, investing across the board in our people and products.
We are seeking an Product Marketing Manager to accelerate the growth of Catalant’s enterprise software product. This role is critical to our broader strategy of disrupting how enterprises engage external business expertise with traditional consulting firms and expert networks.
This marketer will develop and drive messaging, positioning, and communication strategies for Catalant’s enterprise product in select industry verticals. They will conceive and execute innovative marketing programs that drive demand via account-based marketing.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced product marketer to drive forward a key business line that is redefining how consulting is bought and sold.
What you’ll do
- Maintain and update messaging and positioning documents for each core customer segment.
- Be a trusted partner to Sales and CX by developing product positioning and messaging that’s compelling, well-written, and built on customer insights and product understanding.
- Develop customer-facing collateral pieces like decks, one-pagers, and landing pages in partnership with Sales, CX, and Marketing.
- Empower GTM teams to leverage targeted marketing content for each customer segment and buyer persona by maintaining the Content Matrix and enabling each team with content and campaign resources.
- Leverage internal and external data sources to have a clear understanding of internal and external trends.
- Play a leading role in product launch communications to clients and Experts.
- Develop a deep understanding of how our customers buy and the customer lifecycle journeys they take within each core customer segment.
- Maintain and expand on persona-based and industry-based research to inform targeted collateral and content pieces.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of product marketing experience, ideally with a focus on technology or software
- Self-starter with world-class work ethic and ability to work both independently and cross-functionally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Track record of “running into fires” and demonstrated “at-cause” approach to problem solving
- Comfort in a highly-entrepreneurial and intellectually stimulating environment where flexibility, creativity, and initiative are highly-valued
Nice to haves but not requirements
- You have an MBA
- You have experience with account-based marketing
- You have had brand management experience
- You have consulting or other professional services experience
- You are frequently impatient and rarely satisfied
At Catalant, we strive to offer a work environment where employees can bring however much of their full, authentic self as they desire. With this in mind, we are happy to offer our employees:
– Flexible paid time off
– 13 company holidays + an All Company wellness day off each quarter
– Twelve weeks of paid parental leave regardless of how you choose to grow your family
– Generous health insurance coverage as well as optional vision and dental
– 401k to save for retirement
– Pre-tax commuter and flexible spending accounts
– A lifestyle spending account to be used towards cell phone, internet, commuting, and learning & development
– Wellness stipend for your mental, emotional, or physical wellbeing needs and support
– Work from Home stipend
– Catalant sponsored membership to Calm
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Catalant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Catalant makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business objectives and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, qualified physical or mental disability, genetic condition or predisposition, or any other status protected by law. All Catalant employees are prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
We have a flexible hybrid work model, where employees local to our Boston headquarters come into our office on a flexible basis, and other employees are fully remote. We are hiring and conducting interviews and onboarding either virtually or in person if local to Boston, depending on what makes most sense based on the specific candidate and new hire. Talk to our People Team to learn more!