As our Marketing Operations Manager, you will own the engine that powers our marketing – management, optimization, and analysis of our marketing funnel to help accelerate growth of the business.
Day-to-day, you will touch almost every marketing campaign for the organization. This role requires robust project management, planning, reporting, and evaluation skills across lead nurturing, funnel management, and marketing operations.
In addition to driving new business through pipeline generation, this role includes helping to oversee our customer marketing efforts and ongoing community education. You will work closely with sales, revenue operations, and product marketing to drive strategic alignment around providing the best experience for a future Catchpoint customer.
Catchpoint is a great place to work, and we love people who like to get things done, who want to grow and develop their expertise. More importantly, you will be part of a great marketing team that is going to achieve great things.
- Hubspot and Salesforce power-user, owning lead nurturing and marketing automation with an emphasis on driving qualified accounts for sales.
- Oversee the full marketing tech stack integrations, as well as Hubspot database management, email deliverability, privacy compliance, audience segmentation, campaign/funnel reporting, lead nurturing and the lead scoring model.
- Help us make smarter decisions faster and optimize the value of marketing activities by building, maintaining, and enhancing campaign reporting, funnel dashboards, and attribution model.
- Support the Marketing team in building Catchpoint as a thought-leader utilizing our library of content mapped to each funnel stage.
- Keep the Marketing Team and our technology current by bringing best-in-class campaign ideas and emerging trends to the table on a regular basis.
- Oversee updates and proper adherence to the Sales and Marketing SLA.
- Develop and implement software or system integrations/systems management. Provide strategy and oversight into workflow automations. Make best practice recommendations.
- Manage and develop one report (Hubspot expert).
- Coordinate and oversee third-party vendors and contractor relationships.
Qualities you pride yourself on:
- Ownership: You are integral in driving new-logo pipeline and increasing conversion throughout the funnel. You own your results and don’t settle for the status quo.
- Collaborative mindset: Highly collaborative team player across marketing, sales, and operations—with the ability to crowdsource ideas and input, be open-minded when taking feedback, and passionate about helping everyone succeed.
- Devoted: You are proud of your work. Focus on increasing lead velocity and driving closed-won revenue.
- Team oriented: You work closely with the sales development team and build a strong relationship built on accountability, trust, and collaboration; you are invested in passing truly qualified leads/accounts.
- Technical: You are comfortable owning a large portion of the tech stack, from analysis, implementation, training, and documentation to reporting.
- Urgency: You can manage conflicting priorities and simultaneous projects through excellent time management and ruthless prioritization.
- Precise: You manage our HubSpot database, including troubleshooting. data-synching errors, data cleaning/scrubbing, and ensuring privacy compliance.
- Creative: You are always reading, exploring, and testing new ways to be a successful marketer.
- Leader: Set an example for others on how to bring optimism, dedication, consistency, and effective communication to their role. Bring your best self and be prepared to expect the same from others.
Requirements for success:
- Minimum 4+ years marketing automation/operations experience in SaaS. Your success can be directly tied to pipeline or closed-won revenue, and you can speak to the numbers.
- Proficiency required: HubSpot, Salesforce, Drift, Excel, and Demandbase, 6Sense, or another ABM tool.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics/Tag Manager, basic HTML/CSS, content management, Bizible or other attribution provider.
- You can prove, and speak to, your experience in planning, leading, executing, and analyzing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- You have built segmentations for multiple personas across different stages of the funnel.
- You must be technically-minded and analytical.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You can perform with limited direction and under ambiguity.
- Self-directed, with a sense of urgency and a bias for action and getting things done.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at once, which includes a willingness to embrace change, work toward an MVP model, and adapt on the fly.
Follow us on social media