As the Revenue Operations manager, you will be an integral part of the business, working cross-functionally to drive revenue on an enterprise level. Reporting directly to the Director of Revenue Operations, you will be tasked with driving productivity of revenue-facing teams through process improvement and data governance. The right candidate will be a hands-on leader who will be naturally effective at prioritizing and directing the key process initiatives that will drive the most impact. This individual will also be willing and able to roll up their sleeves and lead process design efforts while partnering closely with business operations, marketing, sales, and customer success. To excel in this role, you should have a natural analytical mindset, be intellectually curious, data driven, display strong communication skills, and maintain a positive attitude. This is a remote role working across the company, but as a member of the Business Operations organization.
- Work with cross-functional business stakeholders (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc) to develop necessary on-going and ad hoc reporting and analysis in a collaborative manner.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet evolving business requirements.
- Assess and improve processes around lead handoff and follow up, sales cycle, full-funnel nurture, account planning, onboarding, renewal, & expansion journeys.
- Create compelling reports, dashboards, and leaderboards, using best of breed tools, creating visibility and transparency. Drive accountability to key performance indicators across all levels of the marketing, sales, and customer success organization.
- Assist in Board reporting, quarterly/annual revenue planning, and campaign and project forecasting.
- Conduct deep dives into data to identify strategic opportunities to improve new business, retention, & growth.
- Assist revenue operating cadence by providing insights, data and dashboarding to key stakeholders.
- Ensure accountability, quality, & tracking for key activities.
- Improve efficiency for the sales organization by establishing processes, policies, business requirements, and data governance to ensure effective and scalable sales processes.
- Support data integrity processes in SFDC, tools and across the tech stack through partnership with key revenue leaders, Marketing, BDRs, AEs, & CSMs.
- Author business process documentation.
- Work closely with Revenue Leadership as a partner and trusted advisor.
- Support ad-hoc Revenue Operations projects.
- Develop and optimize forecasting meetings, processes, and data.
- Identify and execute projects that improve sales and customer success, productivity and efficiency.
- Implement and enforce processes that will maintain data integrity and accuracy in Salesforce.com and other sales tools.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and operational tasks.
This role requires
- 4+ years of experience, ideally in revenue, sales or business operations roles (SaaS preferred).
- Familiarity with SaaS business metrics, key revenue generation indicators, and sales process.
- Salesforce experience – building reports and dashboards and working with data within Salesforce.
- Aptitude for identifying gaps and implementing solutions.
- Process driven with exceptional ability in process documentation and delivery for optimal performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across management and cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools, applications & operating systems.
The estimated salary for this role at Catchpoint ranges from $110,000 – $140,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Compensation will be based on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and overall experience. Catchpoint offers a wide range of comprehensive and inclusive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision care, 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, and employee wellness perks.
Follow us on social media