Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralized and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
We are looking for a Technical and Sales Enablement Lead to be a training, enablement and coaching resource for Cato Network’s field sales force across APJ.
In this role, you will lead new Sales Account Directors and Sales Engineers through company and solution enablement training. Beyond initial onboarding training, you will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product team to monitor and identify where additional coaching and support can maximise the Sales team’s ability to successfully position the Cato solution.
You should be skilled at building relationships and explaining technology and product positioning to both business and technical users as well as passionate about maximizing individuals’ potential.
- Design, develop and maintain training paths for Sales employees, including continuous product coaching for our Sales Account Directors and Sales Engineering teams.
- Maintain and deliver on processes to track ongoing training needs and facilitate one to one post-enablement coaching
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Sales and Sales Operations to develop and deliver relevant content, and track training efficacy
- Develop trusted partnerships with regional leadership and account managers, to address individual training needs
- Follow data-driven approach to measure and report on business impact of training and enablement programs
- Gather feedback from Sales team throughout process, constantly enhancing enablement programs
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to the APJ region.
- 5+ years relevant experience designing and delivering sales product enablement programs
- Technical background; Ideally Pre-Sales experience
- Experience with data-driven approach to monitoring, tracking and adjusting
- Deep understanding of both Sales and Technical cycles
- Excellent presentation skills
- Previous experience in a revenue target driven role