Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We enable researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources… in minutes.
Using our AI technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a high-precision Knowledge Graph.
We work with some of the world’s largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. For example read how Causaly is used in Target Identification here: AI-supported-target-identification-for-systemic-lupus-erythematosus
We are backed by top VCs including Index Ventures, Pentech and Marathon.
As we scale our sales function we are looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Manager to work in our strategy team and drive client engagement and support our sales goals.
What you will be responsible for:
- Sitting in the Strategy team, this role would maximize the effectiveness of client facing teams by developing and delivering Sales Enablement projects and initiatives which drive the best client engagement and support our sales objective
This role would be responsible for:
- creating our value messaging and narrative, and equipping our sales team with the best knowledge, tools, and content assets (e.g., standardized sales collateral)
- identifying ways to make relevant content accessible and discoverable internally, including delivering training programs for the sales team
- identifying and driving continuous process improvement related to sales support
- This person would also work on other market-facing strategy projects
You would be a good fit if you:
– Have at least a minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in strategy consulting
– Experience working in sales enablement, sales operations, sales training a plus
– Scientific education with master’s or equivalent degree in a scientific field a plus
– Strong stakeholder communication and management skills and a natural relationship builder
– Project management experience a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working environment and flexible PTO
- Individual training budget
- Regular team socials and annual retreat to a secret global destination
- Potential to have real impact and accelerated career growth as an early member of a team that’s building a transformative knowledge product
Be yourself at Causaly… Difference is valued. Everyone belongs.
Diversity. Equity. Inclusion. They are more than words at Causaly. It’s how we work together. It’s how we build teams. It’s how we grow leaders. It’s what we nurture and celebrate. It’s what helps us innovate. It’s what helps us connect with the customers and communities we serve.
We are on a mission to accelerate scientific breakthroughs for ALL humankind and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and fairly consider qualified candidates without regard to race, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, genetics, age, religion or belief, marital / civil partnership status, domestic / family status, veteran status or any other difference.