Location: Boulder, CO hybrid preferred, but remote candidates within the U.S. will also be considered; initial in-person training in Boulder, CO may be required
Experience Level: Mid-career (3-5+ years of relevant, professional experience)
CE Broker and EverCheck are sister brands under one umbrella. CE Broker tracks continuing education for over 4 million licensed professionals across 180+ regulatory boards. EverCheck’s software reduces administrative burden for 400+ hospital networks in the US. Altogether our team is made up of about 300 employees.
CE Broker’s marketing team is looking for a talented and ambitious marketer who is excited to use this craft to positively impact the livelihood of professionals nationwide by connecting them with crucial education, while also propelling both their career and the success of the company as a whole.
This position is responsible for leveraging data to execute, measure, and optimize personalized user journeys through email, paid, and organic channels to engage and support the success of customers throughout their lifecycle. A core component of this role will be creating email campaigns that align CE Broker’s brand with the greater purpose of continuing education and professional development.
Your Responsibilities in this role:
- Build, automate, and optimize a best-in-class programmatic digital strategy
- Manage and grow email marketing program
- Design and execute lead generation and retargeting programs
- Maintain a data-driven approach that drives engagement and revenue
- Create and manage marketing calendar and project timelines
- Build user segmentation strategies and analyze data to determine campaign and marketing spend efficiency
- Maintain awareness of best practice marketing techniques/tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions
- Develop and communicate marketing plans and campaign results to the leadership team
Your Skill Set:
- A demonstrated pursuit of growth and learning; bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a B2C marketing role
- Experience using email marketing automation platforms; Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Ability to scale and automate marketing campaigns
- Experience performing A/B testing strategies and using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior with a test-and-adjust mentality
- Statistics – Basic knowledge and practical experience
- Exceptional ability to craft written and verbal communications for different audiences
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to work both collaboratively and autonomously
Nice to haves:
- E-commerce/marketplace marketing experience
- Knowledge of SEO and content optimization
- Data analysis and user segmentation tools
- Understanding of Email HTML
Why work for CE Broker?
- “Best company to work for” by Outside Magazine seven years running!
- We’re committed to sustainability and are putting our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness benefits – we’ll help you pay for fitness endeavors and organic produce delivery services.
- Professional development allowance – we’ll pave the way for you to actively pursue growth and learning.
- Flexible work hours and ample PTO, including paid time for volunteering and a generous leave package for new parents.
- 401K with company matching.
- Employees choose from HSA, FSA and traditional insurance options available for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Check it out for yourself at https://cebroker.com/careers or our CE Broker Culture Instagram account.
This full-time position is scheduled to work 40 hours per week unless otherwise required by project activities. The target pay range for this role is $75,000-85,000 annually, commensurate with experience and geographic location market value and accompanied by our full benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at CE Broker and EverCheck. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Qualified candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.