CE Broker, EverCheck & Immuware are sister products under one umbrella. The CE Broker solution is a full-lifecycle CE compliance platform for thousands of state and national licensure boards, agencies, associations, and millions of licensed professionals. The EverCheck solution monitors healthcare compliance and provides access to accredited learning courses for over 400 hospital networks nationally. The Immuware solution includes innovative vaccination management and illness tracking software, plus streamlined compliance status dashboards that increase accountability and take the guesswork out of identifying compliance gaps.
EverCheck’s team of Account Executives and Sr. Account Executives is looking to add a Sales Director to the lead the team. This individual should be a player-coach, with extensive experience successfully driving new business in the healthcare SaaS realm, especially when it comes to the area of compliance. This person will mentor and motivate on an individual and team level, will always have an eye on the status of the pipeline and will create and hone the structure of the team’s processes at every opportunity.
Requirements for this role include:
- Deep industry experience specific to Healthcare SaaS, including background screening/credential management inclusive of primary source verifications (e.g., licensure, sanctions, exclusions) and within Human Resources, secondarily Compliance departments
- Proven experience in establishing clear, calculated, and executable GTM strategy and plan in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Ability to assess, hire, resource, and develop a high-performing b2b sales team within a private-equity backed company, more rigorous environment
- Know how to coach, sponsor, and sell a niche solution in our competitive healthcare IT market and effectively manage to a deal process/sales governance (i.e., grittiness to win)
- Relevant experience and connections selling into strategic partners at the executive level as well as standing up and managing a team
- Proven track record of leading a team who executes multi-million CARR targets ($8-10M+ with average deal size ~$50-100k+)
- Strong orientation to being solution-, data-, and results-driven with a clear understanding of sales operations (e.g., quote-to-cash process) and negotiations
- Think strategically to maximize unseen opportunities
- Strong desire and drive to grow professionally (e.g., to become a Chief Sales Officer, GM, etc.)
Bonus for these experiences:
- History of having created and fostered the success of a revenue-generating strategic partnership and API-focused program
- Continued success through a period of M&A (i.e., incorporating additional sales professionals into GTM and team)
- Experience in Talent Management and/or Employee Health within healthcare market
Benefits and Perks for CE Broker employees include but are not limited to:
- Awarded one of BuiltIn’s 2023 Best Place to Work and 7 years running by Outside Magazine!
- Professional development allowance to help you grow in the ways that mean the most to you.
- Flexibility for balancing work with the rest of life and ample PTO, including paid time off for volunteering and for becoming a new parent.
- 401K with company matching, as well as financial planning education and resources.
- Employees choose from HSA, FSA and traditional insurance options for medical, dental, and vision coverage for themselves and dependents.
- We’re committed to sustainability and are putting our vision into action.
- Wellness benefits – we’ll help you pay for fitness endeavors and organic produce delivery services.
- Check us out for yourself at our jobs page or our CE Broker Culture and EverCheck Culture Instagram accounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at CE Broker and EverCheck. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
This position is scheduled to work 40 hours per week, M-F unless required otherwise by projects. This job is open to candidates authorized to work in the US and located within US borders.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.
Follow us on social media