The Customer Success Solution Architect (SA) is a highly visible, strategic and tactical role that requires business acumen, technical creativity and industry experience. This is a technical position where you will assist our sales and project teams in helping them craft innovative cloud based solutions using integrator.io, Celigo’s iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service). Secondarily, you will also be working directly with customers to provide strategic integration architectural designs, business process assessments and roadmaps for their implementations using integrator.io.
Who are we looking for?
- Must have at least 7+ years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, IT Infrastructure, technical consulting, sales engineering/solution consulting, or business process consulting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related disciplines. MBA or MSIS is preferred.
- A technical background is preferred but not necessary—we’re not looking for someone to code, but someone who understands technology well, and can speak credibly on it at a high-level. Understanding of integration technologies such as file transfer protocols, SOA and Web Services APIs is a must.
- Solid knowledge of business operations (e.g. quote-to-cash, supply chain management, procure-to-pay, accounting, etc)
- Some prior hands-on experience with CRM/ERP/eComm systems is a must such as SAP (ByDesign, BusinessOne), NetSuite, Acumatica, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Business Central, Finance, Supply Chain, etc), Salesforce, Shopify, Amazon, etc
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is a bonus
- Knowledge of EDI for trading partner transactions is a bonus
- Must have extensive experience working with external customers in a pre-sales or consulting role
- Ability to handle a variety of different assignments simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines while maintaining a high standard of excellence and attention to detail. Ability to take direction and work independently is a must.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact well with all team members and external customers
- Good problem-solving skills to take abstract ideas and business use cases and the ability to translate that to both process and technical solutions to help our customers succeed in their business goals.
What would you do, if hired?
- Work independently, or as part of a larger sales team to utilize your industry experience and creativity in crafting cloud-based solutions around SaaS and legacy application integrations. The solutions that you will craft will include web application integrations, complex business process automation, integration between cloud applications or between cloud and on-premise applications, etc.
- Conduct customer and partner scoping sessions that probe their business needs and craft a workable, technical solution using Celigo products and services
- Write Statements of Work (SOW) requirements documents that define the solution, method of integration, assumptions, customizations and use cases
- Be the voice of the customer internally, helping shape our product design and delivery
- Provide design documents, business process assessments, change orders and other deliverables during customer projects in the Solution Architect role working with a project team and project manager
- Architect repeatable solutions that can be productized or reused by partners
- Be assigned to consulting projects to work directly with customers on their short and long term integration projects to provide high level architecture designs, roadmaps and be the subject matter expert on how best to utilize Celigo products.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. Our integration platform allows you to integrate any business application to any other business application.
- Automation Nation. We’re the only iPaaS to automate business processes across multiple cloud applications using a single prebuilt integration.
- Celigo Values. Celigo’s guiding principles and beliefs help shape our mission and work environment, and that we want to foster and reinforce as we scale.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Hundreds of applications. Thousands of business processes. Millions of combinations.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Follow us on social media