We believe in the power and joy of learning
At Cengage Group, our employees have a direct impact in helping students around the world discover the power and joy of learning. We are bonded by our shared purpose – driving innovation that helps millions of learners improve their lives and achieve their dreams through education.
Our culture values diversity, engagement, and discovery
Our business is driven by our strong culture, and we know that creating an inclusive and diverse workplace is absolutely essential to the success of our company and our learners, as well as our individual well-being. We recognize the value of diverse perspectives in everything we do, and strive to ensure employees of all levels and backgrounds feel empowered to voice their ideas and bring their authentic selves to work. We achieve these priorities through inclusive programs, benefits, and initiatives that are integrated into the fabric of how we work every day. To learn more, please see https://www.cengagegroup.com/about/inclusion-and-diversity/.
What you’ll do here:
Infosec is seeking an enthusiastic and process-minded Marketing Coordinator to manage cross-functional projects, streamline processes to drive operational excellence, and provide support for strategic and ad-hoc initiatives.
- Offer tactical support to coordination, administration and timely execution of marketing and cross-functional projects.
- Track timelines, coordinate schedules, facilitate communication among key partners, and bring teams together into a cohesive whole.
- Provide writing and proofreading support for product, sales and marketing collaterals and assets (i.e. ad copy, web pages, product messaging, sales materials, case studies, customer testimonials, and more).
- Ensure product databases and customer lists stay current and updated.
- Support additional strategic ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Develop product knowledge to better support the team.
- Minimum of four years’ work experience in a professional office environment
- Self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational, time and project management skills
- An ability to remain agile while optimally coordinating multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Avid user of project management tools like Monday.com
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofreading skills for content including web pages, emails, product descriptions and ads
- “Can-do,” positive attitude and problem-solving skills with a desire to reach personal growth and team objectives
- Proficiency with office suite, content publishing and analytics tools like WordPress, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce and Qlik desired
- Experience working in the Cybersecurity and EdTech industry is a plus
Infosec, a Cengage Group company, believes knowledge is power when fighting cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with skills development and certifications while empowering all employees with security awareness and privacy training to stay cyber safe at work and home. It’s our mission to equip all organizations and individuals with the know-how and confidence to outsmart cybercrime. We’ve been named to Madison’s Top Workplaces and Chicago’s Best Places to Work, and pride ourselves on our employee culture.
Cengage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason. You may view Cengage’s EEO/Affirmative Action Policy signed by CEO Michael Hansen and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice by visiting their corresponding links.
Cengage Group is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1 (617) 289-7917.
If you are a CA State, CO State, NY State, WA State, or Jersey City, NJ resident, please email [email protected] to receive compensation information for this role. Be sure to include this posting’s job ID in the subject line of the email to help ensure a timely response.
About Cengage Group
Cengage Group, a global education technology company serving millions of learners, provides affordable, quality digital products and services that equip students with the skills and competencies needed to be job ready. For more than 100 years, we have enabled the power and joy of learning with trusted, engaging content, and now, integrated digital platforms. We serve the higher education, workforce skills, secondary education, English language teaching and research markets worldwide. Through our scalable technology, including MindTap and Cengage Unlimited, we support all learners who seek to improve their lives and achieve their dreams through education.